Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Greta Funbags is 19. Would you?

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date

Would you?

• Yes, volcel if you wouldn't.

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • No. How dare you?

Votes: 23 43.4%

• Total voters
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
Images 7

Would you? Discuss.

I was gonna say post an updated pic but she still looks like an ugly 12yo:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Feb 22. I still feel a bit like a pedo for even looking tbh...

La jeune militante ecologiste Greta Thunberg a manifeste aux cotes de representants Samis

Yes I would. Don't get me wrong, she is quite crazy, but I'm desperate:blackpill:

Feb 22. I still feel a bit like a pedo for even looking tbh...

View attachment 620253
Yeah, she looks like a child. You know very well that her dad is a covert pedo for finding her mom attractive. That's why there are so many adult women with extremely neotenous faces:blackpill:

What about you @Diocel

Yes, volcel if you wouldn't.

A creampie wouldn't be bad i guess

What has this place come to? This shit is peak pedophilia

I’m Stacy only

Dont know why

Some old guys your age probably already spit-roasted that :feelsohh::feelshehe:

I'm waiting for her to develop massive DD tits. Then I can call her Greta Funbags and it will have real meaning. :feelsaww:

It looks like I might be waiting a while...

Her Autism is hot, plus I like her thick figure. All White toilets have ugly face, like only 0,00001% that have "vaguely Chinese-looking faces" are hot but those are extremely rare. White toilets are hot because of their bodies, not their faces.

Greta Thunsperg is 155 cm tall and by preference if I'm going for White I'd like her to be at least 200 cm tall. :ahegao: But yeah, if I had a choice I'd always go for an Autistic toilet.

Her Autism is hot, plus I like her thick figure. All White toilets have ugly face, like only 0,00001% that have "vaguely Chinese-looking faces" are hot but those are extremely rare. White toilets are hot because of their bodies, not their faces.

Greta Thunsperg is 155 cm tall and by preference if I'm going for White I'd like her to be at least 200 cm tall. :ahegao: But yeah, if I had a choice I'd always go for an Autistic toilet.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Hory Sheet Sir I like your style!

It's not contributing to sea level rise if you swallow it.... :feelsaww:

Obviously she and I both are 19:feelsaww:

I will cause a climate warming in her pussy

Yes, stupid question

No, she kept skipping school and as a result is stupid

Must be the shifty vegan diet that made her ugly.

No beastiality.

Don't you find it amusing that WEF has a 19 years old girl, who looks like a 12 years old, as their frontman for the green new revolution or whatever they call it :feelsLSD:

No - i find her odd looking

I never got the normie obsession with Nordic women, or blonde women in general. They look fucking ugly, except for maybe Elsa Jean. Dark hair is the superior choice.