Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Greycel megathread

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Fuck Greyness is so legit and sexy my cock is hard thinking about all these gray as fuck posters, based grizzly grey slayers.

how ya doing my man?

Thank you much.

Don't have oneitises my man.

My man. I wasn't sure if I should post about it because he has a bad rep, but MJ is the greatest artist ever imo. His live performances are impeccable.

Yes. Never again.

>6'10
Holy fucking shit its hard to believe that we are part of the same species as these people. My largest condolences, stealing the love of your life + the absolute GIGAMOGGING would push me to sui on the spot.

Yea. I was kinda overreacting when I wrote the post. The memory was too fresh and raw.
I'm pretty much over it now.

jesus man, you were one of the guys on here who i thought had a chance. and now u come here with this bullshit. its over

RIP. haha, nah it's just a setback, was overreacting in the thread. I'll continue lookmaxing and NTmaxing. Just ordered L-thenine, phenibut, coffeine & ashwagandha online.

What about you, have you given up on dating prospects?