Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Greycel thread: Why is having a daughter cucked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40321
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40321

Mentalcel
-
I don't get it.

because you're creating the same issue we're facing. no matter how well you raise her she will most likely still bend to social media trends and shit to be popular and sucking dick has been a popular trend amongst women for some time now. and also if I ever get a gf let alone a fucking wife best believe it wasn't to have a fucking whore

It is not cucked. It is good to have as many daughters as possible to ensure you have as many grandchildren as possible.

You spend millions on her only to see her getting fucked by bad boys .
It is not cucked if you are a chad and you too have enjoyed your life with multiple women.

because you're creating the same issue we're facing. no matter how well you raise her she will most likely still bend to social media trends and shit to be popular and sucking dick has been a popular trend amongst women for some time now. and also if I ever get a gf let alone a fucking wife best believe it wasn't to have a fucking whore
Why can't you control her?
It is not cucked if you are a chad and you too have enjoyed your life with multiple women.
Is the issue not letting bad boys fuck her?

Would you love your daughter?

Is the issue not letting bad boys fuck her?
HAHAHAHAHAHHA you're with her 24/7? lmao you act like foids don't start this shit at like age 9 and when they're at school there's no way of knowing. and you fucking glow buddy

It is impossible to control a woman. You obviously can't watch her 24*7 . And in case you forcefully try to control her , there can be dangerous reaction from her side.

the general idea is that you're gonna spend 18-21 years of your life feeding, clothing, and sheltering a woman you wont be allowed to have sex with. You're setting her up for other guys to fuck her, when you could of did it yourself.

Imagine spending 18 years nurturing and raising a child only for her to get spitroasted by a bunch of Chads.

Imagine spending 18 years nurturing and raising a child only for her to get spitroasted by a bunch of Chads.
:feelsrope:not to me though I would end her miserable ass or make her marry one of us

It's cucked because your daughter is bound to get pumped and dumped by Chad no matter how good of a father you are but at least you're much more likely to have grandchildren.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA you're with her 24/7? lmao you act like foids don't start this shit at like age 9 and when they're at school there's no way of knowing. and you fucking glow buddy
Brainwash them well with religion and impose a curfew.

the general idea is that you're gonna spend 18-21 years of your life feeding, clothing, and sheltering a woman you wont be allowed to have sex with. You're setting her up for other guys to fuck her, when you could of did it yourself.
Marry her off by that age. That way she won't be fucking random chads.
curfew? HAH as if theyd ever be allowed out:feelsohh::feelshaha:
They have to go out for school and stuff.

Exactly this. you spent your lifetime suffering to get married only to end up blackpilled again as chad effortlessly sweeps through your daughter's meatgates. and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it. JFL

you're spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and decades of your life so other men can have a wet, warm set of holes to stick their penises in. It's common sense.

would literally kms if that happened. imagine this. you finally get a woman who will not only fuck but will have kids with you. 9 months later boom lives going good right? then you realize you just continued the cycle and its a girl. MFW:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

it's worse than having a literal retarded son, at least the retard have sentience and can be at some point be educated, that doesn't apply to foids

You’re not a sucker or “cucked” for having a daughter. If your married or have a wife that’s cheating on you or maybe that isint your daughter then maybe yes, but generally no.

fuck having a daughter i rather spend my money on weed :smonk::smonk::smonk:

plus its only a dream that i will actually fuck a woman and she will produce a kin from me thats impossible