Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy GRIPMAXXING’s EUNUCH FACTS: NO. 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
Thots on dis? :o
451776C9 2B2A 4BF5 B648 125C94CEDAC7

Thots on dis? :o @Lolimancer @Cope_Time
@Robtical @Arescel @Azaylias @svgmn1 @Animecel2D

this fact had me like: :o :o :o :o :o!!!!!!!!!

You really, REALLY want to become a tranny, don't you?

Thots on dis? :oView attachment 591054
Thots on dis? :o @Lolimancer @Cope_Time
@Robtical @Arescel @Azaylias @svgmn1 @Animecel2D

this fact had me like: :o :o :o :o :o!!!!!!!!!
I think that explains the pain in my groin when I coom or bedhump too much. thanks for the info sis :blackpill:

I think that explains the pain in my groin when I coom or bedhump too much. thanks for the info sis :blackpill:
I DONT WANNA CLOSE MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANNA FALL ASLEEP CUZ I MISS YOU BABEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shishamaxxing while reading your informative posts got me HARD sis tbngl :feelsEhh::feelsohh:

Attachments

• 16476850472913062342327288182645.jpg
    16476850472913062342327288182645.jpg
    997.9 KB · Views: 18
thats dangerous. fortunately its rare.

I actually had that happen lmao. Pain was so bad I dropped and passed out for 20 minutes. Doctor said it was partially twisted though and fixed itself so I didn't have permanent damage. Shit was worse than kidney stones

I actually had that happen lmao. Pain was so bad I dropped and passed out for 20 minutes. Doctor said it was partially twisted though and fixed itself so I didn't have permanent damage. Shit was worse than kidney stones
Passed out for 20 minutes? Is it worse than a cramp? I had it happened before, pretty painful but not as much and it hurt for like a week lol

I don't understand what's stopping you from becoming a tranny, going out and sucking a cock, cutting off your balls, or whatever it is you want to do so bad.

I don't understand what's stopping you from becoming a tranny, going out and sucking a cock, cutting off your balls, or whatever it is you want to do so bad.

Passed out for 20 minutes? Is it worse than a cramp? I had it happened before, pretty painful but not as much and it hurt for like a week lol
Yeah, it was much worse than a cramp for me. Felt like I got stabbed in the testicle. Not sure why I passed out though since I've been through worse. They said it was just a pain response

Exactly this.
OP is only here to shitpost and troll. This whole Eunichmaxxing theme is just to infiltrate the forum with soy faggot tranny cuckoldry garbage while OP does nothing to actually eunuchmax irl.

My penis barely works anymore