Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GTA 6 hacker gets LIFE in prison hospital

video too long so I lost interest

Fuck around with the Jews and find out.

He is an 18 year old autist incel, lady justice hates incels, that's a well known fact

Last edited:
He shouldn’t have made it clear that he was gonna keep hacking them. He should’ve kept it a secret so that we could see more gta 6 leaks

Kurtaj's indefinite sentencing means that he'll remain at a secure hospital for the rest of his life until doctors deem him "no longer a danger". That means that there's a chance that he'll be released from the hospital at a later date, but only if the doctors deem him fit enough to be released.

He will end up working for the CIA

Kurtaj's indefinite sentencing means that he'll remain at a secure hospital for the rest of his life until doctors deem him "no longer a danger". That means that there's a chance that he'll be released from the hospital at a later date, but only if the doctors deem him fit enough to be released.
I feel pretty bad for him. its probably only gonna get worse for him because he won't have access to computers. high iq autists like him will fixate on one hobby like hacking and if he cant do that hes probably not going anywhere.

How can a videogame company have that much power?

He's fucking 18? How can someone be so smart? How is that even possible how long did he even have to learn about computers and security systems?

Goddammit I hate being a shitskin low IQ.

Murderers and terrorists get away with less.

He's fucking 18? How can someone be so smart? How is that even possible how long did he even have to learn about computers and security systems?

I really hope this high IQ moggER gets murdered by an Arab.

I feel pretty bad for him. its probably only gonna get worse for him because he won't have access to computers. high iq autists like him will fixate on one hobby like hacking and if he cant do that hes probably not going anywhere.
Well deserved. I hope he dies.

essentially he got caught due to low iq. many such cases.

he's retarded. he got caught for bragging on social media. programming and computer sciences isn't hard

For that woke shit game, Daaamnnn, I hate cockstar games now