Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming GTA 6 leaks (legit not trolling)

They worked really hard to make the main character's appearance to be a balance between black and latino, and not attractive, and fat. It's like they tweaked every parameter until the least number of people could be triggered. I bet she's bisexual and non-binary also, and homosexuality or transexuality will be part of the plot of the game.

You'll have to play as a foid? JFL fuck that

This will be like 500GB

Fucking woman worshiping trash. I will never pay money to play as a whore. Fucking rockstar games shitty jew company.

so its just a gta v mod?
kek at people who have hope for modern AAA games

Now that GTA 6 trailer is scheduled to arrive early next month, you guys should check out these leaks of alpha stage gameplay.

Fucking woman worshiping trash. I will never pay money to play as a whore. Fucking rockstar games shitty jew company.
@Uggo Mongo

stop thinking with your dick, since dan hauser left rockstar aint the same anymore.
The reason males will repeat history.

No hope for you men. No hope for women either.

I hate this species. I can't Believe to think I am them. I am not. I am primordial. Better in everyway. I will kill the biosphere