Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News GTA 6 TRAILER GOT ANNOUNCED

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231108 161815 Chrome

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT TO KILL MORE SHITSKIN NIGGERS AND PIGSKIN SNOWROACHES WOOOOOOOOOO

GTA 6 will be left leaning and a trash game without offensive jokes. Mark my words

GTA 6 will be left leaning and a trash game without offensive jokes. Mark my words
wdym, they'll have a plethora of small penis jokes, basement dweller jokes, shitting-on-your-own-consumer jokes etc.

Expectations are low. Can't wait for le female queen to be a radical feminist and all of the male characters to be soy as fuck.

Don't play these kinds of games ngl but I do remember the latinx foid having a huge fucking ass

It will still be a good game, if its made by rdr2 team. I liked the insane amount of details in that game. NPCs were much smarter than the average GTA ones.

wdym, they'll have a plethora of small penis jokes, basement dweller jokes, shitting-on-your-own-consumer jokes etc.
Most likely going to be a bunch of jokes shitting on white men, right wingers, anti-vaxxers, all enemies of the state

And because the game is set in Florida, probably will have obnoxious references to DeSantis, Trump etc.

Last edited:
The game will most likely be 100$ aka i cant buy it ldar

I want next GTA to be in India, let's say

GTA 7: Bombay City

Woke version of GTA will suck

As long I can take out my frustration on npc I will play it. But the story will probably be woke trash so maybe I will only play online mode.

First foid protagonist in a Rockstar game

In the trash it goes