Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GTA 6 will have a female main

GTA's main protags were all too unrelateable. Trevor was TOO much of an uncaring asshole. Michael was a rich asshole cuck who had shitty normie family problems, an incel son and a stacy JB daughter. With a cheating whore wife. Franklin was the closest to being a normal guy. But even he was too unrelatable for me. CJ and Tommy Vercetti were WAY better
Trevor was amusing but he was a bit over the top - I just used to laugh at half the shit he did.

Michael was literally a walking California stereotype - the point of GTA is its meant to be a British parody of America. Michael's character hit to close to home. California is literally full of wankers just like him with fat incel sons and JB Stacys for daughters.

Franklin I liked - I generally used to play as Franklin or Trevor where possible.

I liked CJ - and GTA: San Andreas is one of my favourite games to this day. I still load it up and cruise around Los Santos or San Fierro some times. That place was my childhood. :cryfeels:

The one game I care about is being ruined by soys, foids and SJWs. Fantastic
brutal blackpill. soon only modded and indie games will be free of f*male scum
JFL if you think she'll have double D's. She'll most likely look like that butch dyke from Last of US 2.
sad truth. they will make her ugly as fuck most likely as many other (((w*stern))) game studios are doing

Wonder if there'll be a hooker mission where you have to suck dick
Lmaooo just like all the characters started small (Frankling was stealing cars, CJ was running on a bike), they could make the female character suck dick on the streets

They just can’t leave us alone. They’ve come for everything we love, even our escapism.

The only way I will play it and enjoy it is if the devs retain their common sense and not introduce woke garbage.

If the female protagonist is a blaxploitation legitimate badass akin to Jackie Brown?

Well then it’s a “shut up and take my money!” kind of situation.

If instead it stars some uppity frizzy haired SJW rad feminist nigger bitch hack with zero charisma while still having a massive chip on her chimp like shoulder?

Well then I say fuck that shit man.

Not wasting my NEETbux on the female equivalent of Trevor Noah or Jimmy Fallon which is to say a massive talentless hack.

View: https://youtu.be/ivKGY-zAa1g

Anyway another way they could make it awesome going the female protagonist route is to mirror it on the greatest character Reese Witherspoon ever played in her entire acting career that of course being Vanessa Julia Lutz from the cult classic “Freeway”.

View: https://youtu.be/RchALwE0AAg

View: https://youtu.be/UUo7mjW2D3M

Last edited:
the now 'woke' gaming industry as a whole is dying, very good times are approaching for true indie developers (remember social outcast loners like Markus Persson are the reason gaming exploded to begin with, its a fantastic form of escapism FROM the state of society).

Hopefully they do a u turn it's still in early development.

It sounds retarded, woke and franchise-killing so 50/50 it's actually true in Clown World for Rockstar

Revolution if true

They neglected story mode so they can make money from shark cards. Still waiting for story mode dlc jfl
I never got to finish the GTA V story mode. I just rode around and liked going to the strip club. I don't know where to start with GTA V.

Meanwhile I'm still stuck at GTA Vice City lmao, one of the best games ever.

soys ruin another gaming series

new games have shitty new agendas? Who woulda guessed.

Do NOT buy triple A games people!

I never play AAA titles, They are getting increasinglybloated and underoptimized that my PC can't play them, and now they are getting destroyed by Soy boys and feminists for years on end,
Now I only play Gacha Games like Honkai Impact 3, Gun Girl Z, Girls: Fronline, Exos Heros, Epic Seven, Azur Lane, etc. Plus games like MUGEN with Mods with a fightstick.
I am tired of this shit.

I never got to finish the GTA V story mode. I just rode around and liked going to the strip club. I don't know where to start with GTA V.
There's a bunch of cool sight seeing and missions in story mode. If you're bored I highly recommend trying some out.

And I thought it was over when the main character was a nigger...

Better not be a damn foid as a main character for a video game made for MALES

This is why I don’t even play video games anymore. They have destroyed all of my copes