Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming GTA V

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
What your opinion on GTA V, I hear from other incels that it’s a Chad game that they play and games we incels play is tekken.

go get some bitches

gta v is great for experimenting my incel fantasies

peak normgroid game, average GTA player today has IQ in 80 points or lower and poo skin
it's too liberal politically but not as blood libelous against Whites as RDR2

is a great game for murderous and crime fantasies

Haven’t played it since maybe 2017. Can’t find it fun anymore. I think I really burned myself with it.

Haven’t played it since maybe 2017. Can’t find it fun anymore. I think I really burned myself with it.
Playing the story is boring too

Very boring map with 70% of it being empty forest or desert. San Andreas or GTA IV maps were better.

I remember cutting class and sweating their criminal mastermind challenge with some randos for 12 hours. Good times. But yeah, the social commentary bullshit isnt the most bluepilled out there if you just play online.

I remember cutting class and sweating their criminal mastermind challenge with some randos for 12 hours. Good times. But yeah, the social commentary bullshit isnt the most bluepilled out there if you just play online.
Rdr2 story and online seems to suck too normies were complaining about it on jewtube

What your opinion on GTA V, I hear from other incels that it’s a Chad game that they play and games we incels play is tekken.
Bruh, Thats the dumbest thing ive heard all day!

peak normgroid game, average GTA player today has IQ in 80 points or lower and poo skin
it's too liberal politically but not as blood libelous against Whites as RDR2
Didnt used to be all this troon addons, But with woke and the new patches its full of wokeism!

decapitated the game in a week