Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTFIh. Reddit coping hard when confronted with scientific truth

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/7jjce3/women_rate_the_strongest_men_as_the_most/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=science

Read these pathetic blue pulled coping in denial comments.

>I'd be interested to know what a larger sample size of women thought. This study used a selective age range, which could be a confounder; e.g. younger women prefer strong looking men, while women in the 30-40 range prefer something else, like smarter or richer looking men.
KEK

Ive never seen so much coping in 1 comment section. Basically science proving what enlightened truecels and incels knew from the start.

justforlulzandkeks said:
>I'd be interested to know what a larger sample size of women thought. This study used a selective age range, which could be a confounder; e.g. younger women prefer strong looking men, while women in the 30-40 range prefer something else, like smarter or richer looking men.
KEK

Make that a double KEK

'Alpha f...' 
you all know how to finish this riddle..

mental_out said:
The only thing wrong with that article is that it excluded facial attractiveness.

Yeah. Some of the comments even say that being lean and strong is the only determining factor of attractiveness. To that I say G Y M C E L.   C O P E. Face is the most important, not being lean.

You just cannot get through to those retards. Is it white knighting/virtue signaling or are they literally just coping THAT hard?

gCmzZRP.gif

The nerd beta cucks are coping so hard jfl. I guess gymceling is legit to some extent

Most of these people got laid last night. They might get laid tonight. Why bother with science?

Numbers are for losers who look at planets and shit.

mental_out said:
The only thing wrong with that article is that it excluded facial attractiveness.

If they included face then every other factor would be irrelevant by comparison.

Normie: "I have a fat ugly friend with a hot gf"

Also Normie: "this sample size is too small"

ehhh this study is a gym cope. The faces were hidden in every pic meaning it was only the body being looked at. That means they are assuming the guys face is chad. Its very easy to see this, its why on a pic of a girl hiding her face with the phone, you will assume its hot but be surprised by the face in another photo. Anyway its undeniable that muscle is better than fat but dont think muscles will save your face

They showed the bodies without the face.
Literally the MOST IMPORTATN FEATURE in sexual attractivness.
This "study" is bullshit.
It might've been intersting if they put fit guys with sub5 faces against notfit one with 8+ faces.
Then everyone would see how FHO really work.

send it to cucktears lets see their bluepilled responses kek