Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guess her ethnicity

Sounds like a loud of cope. Arabs, Blacks, Indians dont change their names, only gooks.
I mean, i never changed my name to an english or americanized one and dont plan to. But I'm an outlier among outliers, in more ways than one :feelskek:
No one worships whites like Asians do. In fact, it's the opposite. Arabs are the least white worshipping race because we are already close physically to them
One of the main reasons asians worship whites because they don't have a strong religion or beliefs to lean on and keep them in check. MENAs have islam, blacks have islam, fried chicken and muh dick.

I mean, i never changed my name to an english or americanized one and dont plan to. But I'm an outlier among outliers, in more ways than one :feelskek:
You're mongolian. This phenomenon of name changing is mostly among chunks gooks and nips.
One of the main reasons asians worship whites because they don't have a strong religion or beliefs to lean on and keep them in check. MENAs have islam, blacks have islam, fried chicken and muh dick.
True. That is part of it however. Part of it is also just biology, as white arab and black men are simply more masculine than asian men.

You even see this among Asians Muslims. For example, the hazara of Afghanistan are descendants of mongol/turks. And they are partly mixed with aryan dna, so many of these hazara have light hair and color eyes.

Yet, these hazara still consider the caucasian Pashtuns to look more beautiful than them, to the point that, just like other asians, these Hazaras also get eyelid and nose surgeries.

Likewise, recently I saw a thread on this forum talking about how Krygyz men were upset that Afghan and Paki men were marrying many Kyrgyz women.

most of you have shitskin phenotypes and even if you have white colouring (10% of you), you look arab still like the syrian president
That map is not accurate. Plenty of Arabs have light hair or eyes despite, looking Arab. Yeah, the people who can pass as white may not be a high as those with white colouring, but plenty, can pass as white too. Like this women may not be able to pass as white, but she does have coloured eyes
IMG 20240519 155822
And this American redhead youtuber admits there are so many redheads in syria, it's wayyy more, then, 10%. The map is as accurate as IQ tests which say blonde Syrians have lower IQ then, niggers in Sudan.

View: https://youtu.be/Q6rdEjCTNnQ?si=hp4_2XqZB_Ev_Bd7

More muh asians worship whites. Thats all you and the other guy post about. Is this pattern of posting caused by wanting to find a race that worships whites more than you so you can feel better about yourselves
Ok forgot to say this. Us worshiping white features like blue eyes is not as pathetic, as you doing it, because, we are causacaoid and plenty of Arabs have coloured eyes/hair. so us worshiping features which are present in our race
is not as pathetic as Asians worrshippng white features, because, even White people worship features like Blue eyes.

Your race who are the least causcasian, worshipping Blue eyes is cucked, because, it doesn't exist in your race. Forget colouring, you don't even have causcasian features that's why you mutilate your face. And no we don't worship whites, I'm not the one who tried to call myself "white". Yes, white Arabs exist, weather, you like it or not, I didn't say they were European, they're WHITE ARABS. And plentyyyyy of Arabs have coloured eyes and hair even if they don't pass as white. Acknowledging, this is just like saying Asians have slanted eyes.

And no, you worship whites much more which is extremely pathetic, because, again you're the least causcasian race, and you might not see what's wrong with it, but to the rest of us it's complete cuckoldry, you worship whites by:

1) wearing makeup, getting surgeries and bleaching your skin, hair and wearing contacts and trying to get even toned lips

2)decipting characters in Anime as full blown caucasians

3)by trying to live and act Just like whites

4) having white names and acting like those are Asian names

5) your women are the most white worshiping, and refuse, to date ricemen

6) even, local brands using white models to advertise, their products

7) the fact that almost none, of you even talk about any of this. Almost like white worship is normalized.