Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Guess who's back

"You're".

Jesus, learn how to spell before debating someone. Keep bumping my thread, by the way.
Die in a house fire
"You're".

Jesus, learn how to spell before debating someone. Keep bumping my thread, by the way.
Nobody cares about your useless thread they would just be wasting minutes of their lives clicking on your pathetic thread anyway you have the IQ of a popcorn seed lynch all GrAY niggers your a pathetic organism your dad should've left you in a condom

Nobody cares about your useless thread
You cared enough to come back one day later and reply.

they would just be wasting minutes of their lives clicking on your pathetic thread anyway
Just like you did?

you have the IQ of a popcorn seed lynch
That is not on you to decide. You are not a psychometrician.

your a pathetic organism your dad should've left you in a condom
Ironic that you talk about IQ without knowing how to write properly. Condom was not widespread at the time my father had me. At least I have a father that is present in my life ever since I was a child. How many kids can say the same?

You cared enough to come back one day later and reply.

Just like you did?

That is not on you to decide. You are not a psychometrician.

Ironic that you talk about IQ without knowing how to write properly. Condom was not widespread at the time my father had me. At least I have a father that is present in my life ever since I was a child. How many kids can say the same?
Dnr faggot blow your noodles out you mother should've swallowed you