Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guy "becomes" a woman; becomes world's number 1 female swimmer, has erections in girls locker room

Good for her
Erections are perfectly normal for women to have
If any of her team mates have a problem with it, that's because they're transphobes and nazis probably

CIS competitors should just try harder and maybe work on their personalities

Good for her
If any of her team mates have a problem with it, that's because they're transphobes and nazis probably

Transphobic swim team. There's nothing wrong with a trans woman being in the woman's locker room and becoming sexually aroused while changing. She's under attack Just be she a has a feminine penis instead of a vagina. Disgusting and bigoted.

moggs me too hell even dressed as troon :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

Possibly the only good thing of clown world is women's spaces and sports getting ruined.

Good for her

really interesting ... but i wish i gave a fuck about women's sports

Good for her

I hope they will all get raped by trannies.

Not even surprising. If I had a choice to blow all trannies into tiny bits or solve world hunger I would blow up the trannies

Women brought this unto themselves by supporting the jewish marxist new world order policies

its def a lifehack. change genders to get ahead, change back when done

Kek, It's hilarious how they displaced foids from sports once again and by their rules.
Foids are so dumb, I'm glad they will lose their scholarships and means of living.
Eventually, WNBA would be filled with men with wigs :feelskek:

Good for her
:feelskek: