Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy falls off bridge and you can hear his bones cracking

what the fuck is he doing :lul:

what the fuck is he doing :lul:
Celebrating Argentina won the world cup. Many ppl went crazy and died or ended up injured badly for acting like idiots.

Average day in beanerland.

Average day in beanerland.
I dunno why they do it. If they get drunk or high celebrating okay I understand that, but jumping from high places and risking your life doing Jackass tier shit is unbelievable.

was expecting worse

Lol. Monkeys
If you search on twitter you can see more videos like this. There's one guy that tried to jump in the bus of the national team (from a bridge) but missed by a few centimetres (his legs partially went in but gravity threw him out) and I think he died. Or another guy who fell from the back of a truck. And this one is particularly brootal how he snapped BOTH legs :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXyki0KKYYE

If you search on twitter you can see more videos like this. There's one guy that tried to jump in the bus of the national team (from a bridge) but missed by a few centimetres (his legs partially went in but gravity threw him out) and I think he died. Or another guy who fell from the back of a truck. And this one is particularly brootal how he snapped BOTH legs :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXyki0KKYYE

They did it to themselves. The universe is funny like that

natural selection

he didn’t equip his lucky horseshoe :f:

I farted, Chico