Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Guy gets cut with a machete and dies, people turn him over to record the wound rather than help

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

This happened in Cartagena (Colombia), looks like the machete hit some important artery or the heart because of how quickly he bleeds out but I'm surprised by the passivity of people :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: The guy just recording and saying "go to the doctor" rather than calling an ambulance or in the end when he's already dead on the ground and someone turns him over just to see the chest with a deep cut. That's savage.

people these days care about social media more than the lives of other

Honestly, I'm not surprised, people like to film this kind of thing.
People insist on saying that we should care about the lives of others, have empathy and etc, but if they see someone in danger, they prefer to ignore it or film it to gain a few seconds of fame.
I remember a case of a girl who threw herself from a building and no one helped, they preferred to record
This happened in Colombia what did you expect?

I really want one of those really sharp long reach machetes like used in the video in absence of firearms in my country.

It's important for Incels to carry protection as we are a targeted minority...

Tbh if I saw 2 thugs fighting with machetes and one got fucked up I wouldn't help either. If you fight with machetes you should expect to get fucked up and if you don't think you will then you probably deserve to die.

Nobody cares bc that's a normal event in Colombia.

This happened in Cartagena (Colombia), looks like the machete hit some important artery or the heart because of how quickly he bleeds out but I'm surprised by the passivity of people :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: The guy just recording and saying "go to the doctor" rather than calling an ambulance or in the end when he's already dead on the ground and someone turns him over just to see the chest with a deep cut. That's savage.
One less nigger on earth

He is just another poor dead brown shitskin among a trillion. Just another moneypill and racepill. No one cares about him as such.

The other nigger claiming "Oh he killed him" was so hilarious can't fucking describe it :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back