Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Guy goes from fatcel to tattooed Chad

Even as a fat boy he had a quite decent face, was tall and of course white + blue eyes. So not incel-tier at all.

@Idotms this could literally be you if you simply just put the fork down but no

Last edited:
These threads are so extremely fucking stupid. I am a subhuman, I have always been subhuman and I will always be subhuman. If your problem is being fat, you should be killed violently.

These threads are so extremely fucking stupid. I am a subhuman, I have always been subhuman and I will always be subhuman. If your problem is being fat, you should be killed violently.
Meh, I lost a comparable amount of weight to this guy during my youth and women still didn’t give a fuck about me.:feelsUgh:

Maybe I should’ve covered my body in ugly tats and grew my hair long like a fag?:feelscomfy:

What do you think?:feelsclown:

Meh, I lost a comparable amount of weight to this guy during my youth and women still didn’t give a fuck about me.:feelsUgh:

Maybe I should’ve covered my body in ugly tats and grew my hair long like a fag?

What do you think?
That guy has an extremely good face and bone structure even while fat. If you look like that while fat, you should be killed violently.

This is why i'm so scared to lose weight it's still low smv to have a bunch of loose skin like that

That guy has an extremely good face and bone structure even while fat. If you look like that while fat, you should be killed violently.
Well losing the weight didn’t undo my having prey eyes, not a strong looking jaw or my oddly shaped head or somewhat crooked teeth so I guess I’d escape your firing squad, heh.:feelsUgh:

Well losing the weight didn’t undo my having prey eyes, not a strong looking jaw or my oddly shaped head or somewhat crooked teeth so I guess I’d escape your firing squad, heh.:feelsUgh:
I just hate people who dont realize that is unattractive and what is not, what is subhuman and what is not. It makes me extremely angry when situations like this are compared to mine. I wish I wasnt a completely useless subhuman and would murder to get that.

Not a "fatcel." There are virtually no fatcels. Fatcels are basically volcels.

We see here an overweight normie, one who already looked exactly as you'd imagine a cartoon schoolyard bully to look like, finally metamorphosing into the fit, lean, tattooed, thugmaxxed Chad he was meant to be all along.

Where is the surprise?

I lost 20 pounds over this months of depression and w*men still pay 0 attention to me, lol

no weight loss for your face

even in the fattest pics you can see his jaw protruding :feelsrope:

I wish I could gain muscle

The thing about being fat is that you might still be a subhuman under all the blubber or there may be a Chad hiding under there.

@Idotms this could literally be you if you simply just put the fork down but no
TBH

And he keeps calling others fakecels