Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Guy used to make fun of me....

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
when i was in 6-8th standard, a classmate who was a bully used to make fun of me and hit me and stuff, but one thing he used to say was, "how are you going to kiss a girl with your lips", its asymmetric , top lip is thin and it has stitch. he used to act how i look, shit man, it was brutal. I tend to say i will not have any girlfriend to kiss as my defense, and i genuinly (foolishly) thought some foid will look past it and give more importance to my "personality". well here I am in 2022, a kissless virgin.

He was telling the truth btw. Yeah, how am i going to kiss any girl. why would a girl even allow me to kiss her. maybe bullies saying things like that is a way to make me feel bad and is a reminder that something is wrong with me and i need to fix it.

Fuck him, I hope he is dead by now.

fk him tbh but as we all know bullies dont die, they end up getting laid.

Justus Grossbier's bully has a new beginning with his girlfriend.

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Theres IS nothing wrong with you

People Just cant stand " Difference " in Others

the sad truth is asshole bullies are successful in life most of the time :cryfeels:
Brutal reality :feelsrope:. Foids will run through a brick wall for an abusive Chad :feelsrope:

the sad truth is asshole bullies are successful in life most of the time :cryfeels:
Custom title checked out , chad always win :feelsbadman: always , there was this chad in highschool before i dropped out he was my only "friend" mostly and he would always randomly wrestle and push me around for no reason he was so fucking annoying. today he evolved into an ultimate giga chad model and has 1 + million followers on tik tok where all he does is making retarded videos of just him showing off his body and make a living out of it while getting million of foids wet. fuck this shit man :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Life is all about Dominance, and expressing Dominance in critical arenas in life, doing so will quickly gain you access to pussy, and bullying unfortunately is one way scumbags will try to assert themselves as a display of Dominance to foids