Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy visits the Aquarium.... By himself

At least he has a car which already mogs 90% of the forum
In America it's easy to have a car. Many states don't have a vehicle property tax and inspections, gas is cheap, getting a driver's license is easy compared to Europe. Cars are cheap there too. Many places in America are designed like that you can't get almost anywhere without a car so it's a necessity. Those who can't afford a car in america are screwed anyway, unemployment means homelessness and probably no health insurance too there if anyone doesn't support.

I've been to movies alone, went out to dinner alone, went to theme parks alone...- been there yea bro

In America it's easy to have a car. Many states don't have a vehicle property tax and inspections, gas is cheap, getting a driver's license is easy compared to Europe. Cars are cheap there too. Many places in America are designed like that you can't get almost anywhere without a car so it's a necessity. Those who can't afford a car in america are screwed anyway, unemployment means homelessness and probably no health insurance too there if anyone doesn't support.
There's no insurance for my car

I've been to movies alone, went out to dinner alone, went to theme parks alone...- been there yea bro
I did too but it’s not a good experience in my opinion