Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Guy walks around recording the whole nimits class carrier [How is this legal]

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXJXqW3P9Iw

Its like a giant maze prison, there is not one single window. I will go crazy there. Even the doors are narrow af. Of course I have fought enemies on carriers before on games like Crysis and battlefield. I feel like I am watching something classified. Even the rooms are tiny af, containing bunk beds and nasty looking floor and roof with expose wires. Also the doors are making ridiculous sounds. I believe its even worse in the submarines.
There are floors inside top bottom, you would get lost in there.

Last edited:

the door handles are like gear shifters. if you are hurt good luck opening that.

Its kinda cool minus all the people, like space station. I wish it was my house.

Imagine how safe you feel inside.

They have a whole mini shopping mall inside JFL.

If the problem is inside, you're fucked.
True. Still if ww3 broke out you just move somewhere where no one cares. Since i easily get seasick, i wonder do you feel the same in such a huge ship/carrier?

Its kinda cool minus all the people, like space station. I wish it was my house.
It is too massive. I would be exhausted moving from one floor to another.

Bad, but I don’t think anything can be worse than a submarine.

Since i easily get seasick, i wonder do you feel the same in such a huge ship/carrier?
Probably would if I was there a long time and that combined with the stress of being surrounded by strangers while the world is ending would probably make me pretty sick.

It is too massive. I would be exhausted moving from one floor to another.
Have you watched Passengers 2016? Its kinda similar scenario, only in space.

Carriers are sitting ducks in a peer conflict.
Probably would if I was there a long time and that combined with the stress of being surrounded by strangers while the world is ending would probably make me pretty sick.

Its a fantasy scenario where it would be in your personal possessions and you could take it in the middle of nowhere.

Its a fantasy scenario where it would be in your personal possessions and you could take it in the middle of nowhere.
I don't know, I'd want to take some pretty girls with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back