[JFL] Guy who had the banner ''White Lives Matter'' after 3 white kids got culturally enriched by a surgeon astronaut IQ genius immigrant got fired

D

DogpillAbuser

Recruit
2d 5h 42m
He got fired from his job. The entire UK hates him. Europeans hate him. Sure there are small numbers that support him. But the general opinion is ''bad racist man''. But what I don't understand how can't people see through this bullshit. I hate jews.

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
10d 27m
The guy that carried out the attack was a convert to christianity and fled libya to escape Islamists

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Officer
21d 13h 16m
I just don't get it
Look at these lines

"Police investigated the incident after the message was flown over Etihad Stadium, but said no crime was committed."

The police could not file a charge as he has not broken the law
Lol the law is now, being actually proved innocent by the law declaring your innocent, bbbbbbut no sweaty you are guilty as charged, your fired.

Also objectively his statement is true white lives matter poor white lives matter incel white lives matter.
It's just pure hive mind, orange man bad syndrome.

Last edited:
existentialhack

existentialhack

Wizard
★★★★
26d 11h 21m
His girlfriend got fired too after refusing to go on some racial training course.

And I thought the UK had worker's rights. No employer should be able to fire you for anything you do outside of work.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★
48d 12h 34m
His girlfriend got fired too after refusing to go on some racial training course.

And I thought the UK had worker's rights. No employer should be able to fire you for anything you do outside of work.
White people don't have rights, not unless they agree with the hebrews

Caesercel

Caesercel

Legend
★★★★★
31d 14h 46m
Good, we are winning the fight against white supremacy.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 23h 2m
Good, we are winning the fight against white supremacy.
That's funny because a lot of pajeets actually support white supremacy because of their mutual hatred of Islamic people.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
5d 12h 33m
So privileged that you can't even express that your life has value or worth. Amazing. Again, tolerance was the greatest mistake the dickless white race ever made.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
135d 10h 32m
Good. Those ALM guys can right piss off with their passive agressive bullshit. Imagine you try gathering awareness for a social issue and some dudes show up, tirning it into the absurd. I am sure if you try to safe a forest in danger people derailing the shit with non affected forests, plants or unrelated issues you would get angry too. "Why do you hate the other forests?!1111?" Noone said white lives don't matter, noone asked, also white people are not under collective scrutiny. Grow a spine and stop edgelarping. Where are those cases even comparative.

Last edited:
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
46d 17h 49m
There will never be world unity, one getting their way inhibits another, it's fucking pacman gobbling each other up with the one that holds the power pellet imposing their will on another, we need separation from those with views in direct conflict otherwise you'll just end up with slavery in another sense or extinction.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
22d 6h 1m
Cultural enrichment?

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

The Original and First Decepticon
★★★★★
23d 8h 16m
So privileged that you can't even express that your life has value or worth. Amazing. Again, tolerance was the greatest mistake the dickless white race ever made.

D

DogpillAbuser

Recruit
2d 5h 42m
Good. Those ALM guys can right piss off with their passive agressive bullshit. Imagine you try gathering awareness for a social issue and some dudes show up, tirning it into the absurd. I am sure if you try to safe a forest in danger people derailing the shit with non affected forests, plants or unrelated issues you would get angry too. "Why do you hate the other forests?!1111?" Noone said white lives don't matter, noone asked, also white people are not under collective scrutiny. Grow a spine and stop edgelarping. Where are those cases even comparative.
What social issues? Why are migrants chimping out in Sweden which is a non colonial country and probably the best one regarding on what it can offer to immigrants. Hmm yes because every crime white people commit against blacks is ''racially charged'' and every crime niggers do on whites I have to find out from non-mainstream sources and it's never proclaimed to be racially charged?

How about all you faggots who hate Europe so much go back to your mud houses in africa to pick berries and fuck camels?

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
★★★★
46d 23h 19m
I just don't get it
Look at these lines

"Police investigated the incident after the message was flown over Etihad Stadium, but said no crime was committed."

The police could not file a charge as he has not broken the law
Lol the law is now, being actually proved innocent by the law declaring your innocent, bbbbbbut no sweaty you are guilty as charged, your fired.

Also objectively his statement is true white lives matter poor white lives matter incel white lives matter.
It's just pure hive mind, orange man bad syndrome.
It's because they got rid of due process.
It used to be "innocent until proven guilty".
Now it's "guilty until proven innocent".

You sentence has been laid down before you even enter the courthouse. Your looks condemn you.
You are judged by circumstances outside your locus of control
You can only control your reaction.

However, I imagine it's kind of hard to remain stoic when Tyrone fucks you in the ass in Cellblock 13.

That's life (that's life), that's what all the stacies say
You're ridin' Chad in April, Tyrone in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune
When I'm back on Chang, back on Chang in June

I said that's life (that's life), and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks stompin' on a dream
But I don't let it, let it get me down
'cause this fine old carousell, it keeps spinnin' around

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be
★★★★★
45d 16h 6m
it's a HIM world.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
64d 20h 7m
The world lost ww2

qidiao

qidiao

hood nigga
★★★★
20d 2h 0m
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
65d 9h 42m
He got fired from his job. The entire UK hates him. Europeans hate him. Sure there are small numbers that support him. But the general opinion is ''bad racist man''. But what I don't understand how can't people see through this bullshit. I hate jews.

No idea what you are even talking about, why post this with an article or backstory?

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
That's funny because a lot of pajeets actually support white supremacy because of their mutual hatred of Islamic people.
most pajeets are retarded

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 7h 33m
Feel bad about the guy but I'm glad her gf got fried too. Tutorial mode cancelled.