Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based guy who killed aggressive hobo is let off without charges in NYC.

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
apparently he was arrested 44 times before being killed.

What a momentous loss to society. Surely he'll be mourned and wept over by all his very close friends and family, at his funeral. :lul:

Crazy nigger hobos attack people all the fucking time in the cities and nobody cares. But as soon as somebody defends themselves against this trash Jew media goes into overdrive "muh poor disadvantaged unhoused black person" :soy: This sentiment is how Jews maintain a state of anarcho tyranny.

Good Riddance. 90 percent of hobos in America are either legitimately insane or criminal psychopaths.

Crazy nigger hobos attack people all the fucking time in the cities and nobody cares. But as soon as somebody defends themselves against this trash Jew media goes into overdrive "muh poor disadvantaged unhoused black person" :soy: This sentiment is how Jews maintain a state of anarcho tyranny.

Good Riddance. 90 percent of hobos in America are either legitimately insane or criminal psychopaths.
insane how Jews brainwashed so many libtards into sympathizing with criminal trash.

Noooo you can't kill le gorilla attacking you you should have let him kill you downvoted you filthy nazi:soy::feels::feels:

committed 3 plus crimes(a few assaults) prior to acting up again.
He obviously didn't get the psychological care he needed. Idc if he committed other crimes tbh he's homeless of course he has commited other crimes.

Oh, suddenly you guys started caring about SOYciety when you found a guy that's even below us.
these hobos haven't threatened to stab me a few times. one also took a shit on my porch once. I have 0 sympathy for any of em

Another mostly peaceful subway ride in Jew York.

Another mostly peaceful subway ride in Jew York.
imo subway is still preferable over using a car here due to traffic even with dirty hobos. I have gotten into a few accidents over the years and gotten parking tickets too because of how crowded it is

You can’t be racist and righteous at the same time.

You can’t be racist and righteous at the same time.
nothing to do with race. hobos all act up, need be put down regardless of race

This is why I'm always ready to defend myself, using the fatal means I have available.

In case some hobo wants to act crazy, and in case some random guy feels entitled to try and choke me for "disturbing the peace" or something.

If the races were reversed, he probably would still be sitting in jail. But to be fair,
cops have a silent understanding with military cucks. They will always opt for lenience with them.

Last edited:
It's better to have leprosy in America, than to be in a state of abject poverty.

What a momentous loss to society. Surely he'll be mourned and wept over by all his very close friends and family, at his funeral. :lul:
:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back