Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guys!!! I found our looksmatch!!!

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★

Thank me later ;)

Chad can have her, I'll stick with mares.

JFL AT YOUR IQ if you think she will date ANY incel here

This is my looksmatch

JQ0 lXlS 400x400

"A boyfriend is not all it's cracked up to be."

Why must they always lie to subhumans.

Don't people with her disease die at an extremely young age? She should be dead by now.

I'M NOT A HUMAN
IM A ROASTIE
Man, I just wrote this after looking at the thumbnail, I didn't even watch the video, I feel bad for her.
What have I become? My hatred for females has maybe grown irrational. :feelscry:

Why do people let them live if it's known they'll be actual subhumans? We pretend like we are a kind society and progressive but tbh we're so fucked

Kek anyone seen that TLC episode where a literal dwarf femoid says she only goes for tall guys. Her face and body were deformed and everything..but still she felt entitled to a tall guy. :lul::lul::lul:

Pure suifuel for manletcels.

Kek anyone seen that TLC episode where a literal dwarf femoid says she only goes for tall guys. Her face and body were deformed and everything..but still she felt entitled to a tall guy. :lul::lul::lul:

Pure suifuel for manletcels.

Can you find it for me?

Can you find it for me?
I tried but cant get it..i remember it was 3 british dwarf girls talking about partner preference. It was featured in r/short subreddit.