Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Guys, I used to hate women but now I just don't care.

J

Jakobml

Greycel
10% blue pilled content
I realize that women have standards (and that's ok) i just have to recognize that I'll never meet then. I've hated the thought of being alone for so long, now I just remove myself from society. My goal in life used to be to get married to a woman who genuinely loves me and start a family. Now that I'm enlightened I see that this goal is impossible. Now I'm just focusing on making as much money as possible so I can retire my parents. Then I'll just live my life away from everyone, if I die alone so be it, it's not very uncommon for men to die alone. We all just have to accept it and move on.

I realize that women have standards (and that's ok)
Stopped reading here, fuck off back to Reddit with that :bluepill: shit: GrAYfaggot.

grAYcel faggot shittin his pants finally after lurking for ovER a fcukin YEAR!!! :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

It's not enlightenment, because in a different era we could have had all this, it's just a modern dystopia.

Tagging our three Jannies online:

@Dregster
@Fat Link
@proudweeb

Tagging our three Jannies online:

@Dregster
@Fat Link
@proudweeb
Dregster doesn't have mod privileges, Fat Link is too busy trooning out and proudweeb is a sewer rat mopper

another day, another gray, another braindead retarded dogshit thread talking down to actual incels telling them why hating women is actually bad / irrational / immature / pointless and also just so passé

don't waste your time saving up money, you won't have anything worth spending it on anyways. instead, try finding a nice canadian doc to help you skip to the post game screen ahead of time

He/She isn't replying to any of the comments here, so this was just rage bait that will be shared on IT.
Good job, infiltrator...

Go back to soyddit

I realize that women have standards (and that's ok) i just have to recognize that I'll never meet then. I've hated the thought of being alone for so long, now I just remove myself from society. My goal in life used to be to get married to a woman who genuinely loves me and start a family. Now that I'm enlightened I see that this goal is impossible. Now I'm just focusing on making as much money as possible so I can retire my parents. Then I'll just live my life away from everyone, if I die alone so be it, it's not very uncommon for men to die alone. We all just have to accept it and move on.

That's a good attitude to have imo.

I've felt the same way too for the last 13 years. I figured it's pointless to spend the rest of my life in bitterness and that it's better to just focus on my own thing and see what I can do with my life, or whatever I have left of it.

Women don't see me as a potential mate because they are biologically programmed to seek out only the best genetics, which means defective specimens like me are meant to die out.

It has to be this way. It's nature's design.

Last edited:
Why are people hating on him so much ? Call me a graycel but idc i just want to understand people's way of thinking more as i'm new here

Why are people hating on him so much ? Call me a graycel but idc i just want to understand people's way of thinking more as i'm new here
:feelstastyman:

Kys homofag

Because he's retarded. Also I know you're a woman, would you be interested in going on a date with my boy @Nate Higgers ? He's real charming and aspiring to be something great.
How are you so sure she is not a nigga :feelsohgod:

Brutal, incels treat graycels as brutal as women treat unattractive males :feelsrope:

Because he's retarded. Also I know you're a woman, would you be interested in going on a date with my boy @Nate Higgers ? He's real charming and aspiring to be something great.
How do we send pictures ? Tell me what to do on the picture and i'll send it here i'm a fucking peanut skulled recessed subhuman guy

How do we send pictures here jfll

Now I'm just focusing on making as much money as possible so I can retire my parents
Just how cucked do you want to be ? They are the ones who put you in this hell and you want to reward them for that ?

you are on a incel forum. defending women, the same women that treat ugly males with such disrespect was a bad decision.

fuck you then

True, I love women, they don't love me back but thats only upgrade my incel status

That's fine to live your life that way, but not hating women is cucked.

How are you gonna make money when the same things that make women hate you also make men disrespect you and want to scam you or do you over in business

EzUVZQ-VcAAcXcJ.jpg

i do fucking care. i hope grizzly bears start killing attractive women. that would be fucking based.

Shutup CUCK

Last seenOct 19, 2023