Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Guys, the Dwarfcel IS only 9 years old. Here to expose fake news.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Here is a video of him when he was 4, this is 5 years ago. You can clearly see he is younger, unless he is acting in this video too? Jfl

a little research can clear everything up Fellow inkwells. :feelsokman: I get that a lot of us want him to scam the normies, but reality is painful. He’s a 9 year old dwarfcel that will be posting here within the next 5 years. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Here is a video of him when he was 4, this is 5 years ago. You can clearly see he is younger, unless he is acting in this video too? Jfl

a little research can clear everything up Fellow inkwells. :feelsokman: I get that a lot of us want him to scam the normies, but reality is painful. He’s a 9 year old dwarfcel that will be posting here within the next 5 years. :feelsrope:

I don’t know man my intuition hasn’t failed me yet

I don’t know man my intuition hasn’t failed me yet
Don’t tell me you fell for this fake normie news BS? :feelskek: He’s clearly a 9 year old dwarfcel. None of their “evidence” is actually evidence. It’s just a video of a dwarf kid holding fake money. How does that prove he is 18? JFL

Idk. This is all fishy to me. I mean maybe he is 9 idc really. But someoneseems to be trying pretty hard to shill him everywhere it seems. In multiple ways, not connected with each other I must add.

Bet the mom is using him to get free gibs and will spend it all on sniffing petrol and Jack Daniels while riding the cock carousel

His mother is probably using him to virtue signal hard, but I don't for a second doubt his life is gonna be shit.
Nah, its something different than virtue signalling. This case is really bizzare.

I feel she's just using him to make herself famous, don't really think it's any more bizarre than that honestly.
Yeah but how does she succeed so much with that. Its not that easy to get on news. Neither is it easy to make a popular ig account. And this recent video which I can swear I saw already before like a year or two ago.

Yeah but how does she succeed so much with that. Its not that easy to get on news. Neither is it easy to make a popular ig account. And this recent video which I can swear I saw already before like a year or two ago.
Are you inkwells still going on about this? It’s settled. I legit posted video evidence of him a few years ago where he is clearly around the age of 4 or 5, which lines up perfectly with him being 9 currently. What’s the problem?

His mother is probably using him to virtue signal hard, but I don't for a second doubt his life is gonna be shit.

When his mother was younger I'm sure she mocked and made fun of disabled kids. Was probably repulsed by them as well and I can bet she'd rather kill herself than date one of them. But of course her entire attitude towards them changed when she produced her very own disabled child, and now expects children to treat him correctly.

When his mother was younger I'm sure she mocked and made fun of disabled kids. Was probably repulsed by them as well and I can bet she'd rather kill herself than date one of them. But of course her entire attitude towards them changed when she produced her very own disabled child, and now expects children to treat him correctly.
Black pilled.

Are you inkwells still going on about this? It’s settled. I legit posted video evidence of him a few years ago where he is clearly around the age of 4 or 5, which lines up perfectly with him being 9 currently. What’s the problem?
I dont doubt his age. Read my posts again.

why doesn't he just shower, get a haircut and get a better personality if he doesn't want to be bullied? teehee

Its over for him

That kid should not be put into schooling. He will be mocked and bullied even more his life will continue to be absolute hell.

He's going to Disneyland :feelsautistic:

He will slay at the freak show tent and enjoy all the tall vegines of the other freaks!

Lucky motherfucker!

Ofc that will only happen after his mom gets choked to death by Chad's cock.

One of the cases where abortion should be allowed