Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys were discussing how they lost their virginities today in uni.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The professor was having us do work as groups of 5, the guys at my table started discussing how they lost their virginities. One guy lost it in a hotel during a high school trip. Another guy went to the girls house to have sex. Thankfully I wasn't the only virgin in the group so I didn't get dogpilled for still being a virgin. I will never have a story of how I lost my virginity, because I can't lose it.

I wouldn't want to share my story regardless

Yeah it was a frequent topic back in uni. It usually started with mocking some incel looking guy for being a virgin after which everyone had to share these exciting stories. Yyeahhh...i totally had sexy before is how i started mine

fuck

chad cut off for virginity losing is 15

normie cut off is 18-19

say you lost it riding a horse

Some 9gag blupiller would cope by saying "You can lose it but can't get it back"

Lol just lie about it, or you say that you dont want to discuss that private shit.
Fuck them

Lol just lie about it, or you say that you dont want to discuss that private shit.
Fuck them

Incel_Dikshit said:
Fuck them

Fuck them

I can't lie about it because one of the guys is a long time friend, and he would know I'm lying.

High-octane suifuel

College is fucking HELL.

That's brutal. I would've felt very uncomfortable. Unfortunately, that's how most colleges and universities are.

should have told them: "ask ur mom, she'll tell ya"

never be sincere in such conversations, its a social death sentence if u do

I'm reminded of the scene from 40 year old virgin. "Bags of sand "

I've been using the same made up story for the past 4 years, the girl moved out-of-state so it can't be confirmed

LOL what a stupid thing to discuss. How did it even come up?

Sub8Hate said:
LOL what a stupid thing to discuss. How did it even come up?

One of the guys that was a virgin was saying how he wants to fuck a bitch, another guy said that his first time is going to feel great, and he then talks about how he lost his virginity. That prompts the others to talk about how they each lost theirs.

Crustaciouse said:
One of the guys that was a virgin was saying how he wants to fuck a bitch, another guy said that his first time is going to feel great, and he then talks about how he lost his virginity. That prompts the others to talk about how they each lost theirs.

Well at least the guy who brought it up was a virgin, too. It still must suck to admit to, however.

lol fucking chads losimg virginity in a fucking school trip wtf

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol fucking chads losimg virginity in a fucking school trip wtf

He lost it during a school trip to Washington in the hotel room after everyone else went to get breakfast, it's insane how good of a life these people have.

So glad most people at my campus are muslim, and so dont talk about shit like this. SHARIA NOW!