Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gym is hell for incel

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★
I used to gym for 3 months and achieved a better physique than most norm fags, then after losing my friends, i am now completely alone, banished to listen to normie poo music earraping me, then im forced to blare at grey walls with all the machines taken.

Its fucking over

Notice how as soon as we start to enjoy a cope it becomes popular and taken over

And then 500 normies running around, its like hell, thats what hell will be

Trying an home made gym is way better, expensive but better than watching becky training with tyron every fucking day

Yes bro public gyms are fucking suicide fuel as an incel. I walked past my univERsity gym several times and I can see it’s fucking massive + full of foids and normies. That shit is a fucking scam $30 a week.

I just train from home and it’s great for me. I don’t compare my self to anyone so no more MOGGING because there is no one else. I am the strongest one in my HOME GYM! I highly recommend the investment for a home gym, it’s well worth it. It’s better to OWN instead of paying for subscriptions, even though it’s more upfront.

Trying an home made gym is way better, expensive but better than watching becky training with tyron every fucking day
I admire those jailed who do crazy training, getting better physiques than roiders

Yes bro public gyms are fucking suicide fuel as an incel. I walked past my univERsity gym several times and I can see it’s fucking massive + full of foids and normies. That shit is a fucking scam $30 a week.

I just train from home and it’s great for me. I don’t compare my self to anyone so no more MOGGING because there is no one else. I am the strongest one in my HOME GYM! I highly recommend the investment for a home gym, it’s well worth it. It’s better to OWN instead of paying for subscriptions, even though it’s more upfront.
:chad: if only personality mattered you'd be a true prince

Home Gym only
too high inhib to sign up to a gym

I used to gym for 3 months and achieved a better physique than most norm fags, then after losing my friends, i am now completely alone, banished to listen to normie poo music earraping me, then im forced to blare at grey walls with all the machines taken.

Its fucking over
what about the gay dudes oogling you :lul: :lul: :lul: i always hear about this from gymcels

I admire those jailed who do crazy training, getting better physiques than roiders
And somehow mogs the military ones

what about the gay dudes oogling you :lul: :lul: :lul: i always hear about this from gymcels
Some faggot, like legit 56 yr old hairy bengali man tried to hit on my asian friend :lul:

It was more pedofilic jfl cuz i saw him browse grindr inside locker room, and he used to be super friendly

Old school home gym always mogs.

I got barbell dumbell and plates but I can only do OHP for now. I have no rack either my aparment is not suitable. Do you live in aparment or single house ? Garage gym would be nicest thing now.

Old school home gym always mogs.

I got barbell dumbell and plates but I can only do OHP for now. I have no rack either my aparment is not suitable. Do you live in aparment or single house ? Garage gym would be nicest thing now.
Living with parents so house. I got some room because of that.

The most compact thing I can think of is having an adjustable bench + adjustable dumbbells & plates. You can do a lot with that. Esp if you can get a pullup bar that attaches to the doorframe.