Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [Gymcelling] This guy is 50+ years old (gymcels get in here)

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzI0f0uADo

His talking is irrelevant. Just a question to seasoned gymcels. Is his body great for 50+ yo, if at all? If yes, how was he able to get in such a shape at his age? Can it be attributed to his genetics? He's not beefy though, just very low body fat. Can you generally get that shredded as a boomercel through mere exercise?

Last edited:
He's 100% on steroids dude, there's literally no way to get a good body like that past 40 without roids

He could have very favorable genetics and strong discipline, but roids are most likely.

definitely roids

Could pass as 36.

He's 100% on steroids dude, there's literally no way to get a good body like that past 40 without roids
Roids should be very risky at such age right? He doesn't want to not wake up one morning, does he? I don't know much about all this gymcel stuff, just find it unlikely that he should risk his life to show off muscles and sell courses, and whatnot.

Roids should be very risky at such age right? He doesn't want to not wake up one morning, does he? I don't know much about all this gymcel stuff, just find it unlikely that he should risk his life to show off muscles and sell courses, and whatnot.
If you get the good designer stuff, you don't have to worry about that. the fact that he still has his hair shows he know what he's doing. only problem would be if he stops roids his body will flab out

Guys will do roids to attract foids a bit easier, you think he wouldn't do it if his livelihood as a fitness coach depended on it?
And it's not that risky, 100% of bodybuilders, pretty much every professional cyclist and half of MLB have been on roids and they seem fine.

If you get the good designer stuff, you don't have to worry about that. the fact that he still has his hair shows he know what he's doing. only problem would be if he stops roids his body will flab out
I dunno about the hair looks like wig, most steroids are in fact some form of testosterone.

His talking is irrelevant. Just a question to seasoned gymcels. Is his body great for 50+ yo, if at all? If yes, how was he able to get in such a shape at his age? Can it be attributed to his genetics? He's not beefy though, just very low body fat. Can you generally get that shredded as a boomercel through mere exercise?

You know that's over for you when a grandpa mogs you from Earth to Jupiter. Holy shit this dude looks like he's 25 years old.

Ye that body is good for an older guy. But he's most likely on roids but it's still good. this guy is 54

No man. Most people don't know much about roids so they think it's extremely risky ( it is risky for young kids/teens) but in my opinion everyone past 40 should be on TRT. If you follow proper PCT then roids won't do much harm. And about balding; that shit is just genetics dude. I bet this dude is on something ( Test-E for sure ).

@Ellsworth and @LittleBoy use steroids here. You can ask them more about this.

I dunno about the hair looks like wig, most steroids are in fact some form of testosterone.
It could be, maybe it's the way he styles his hair. In other pictures of him you can see through his hair, it's low density typical of an older guy.

SEmZoZ6AncY

Aamir Khan was also in his 50s during his transformation from fat to fit, but because he's a curry (despite having Afghan ancestry; from Herat province (Eastern Afghanistan)) he gets no recognition. Currypill strikes again.

original_721.jpg

no gym and roids for our face

Mogs me to Mars and back

great lats though, which is what pull ups do for you not those pathetic lateral pull down machine nonesense

Ye that body is good for an older guy. But he's most likely on roids but it's still good. this guy is 54
View attachment 346626
this one is the absolute mogger

wish I could look like that in my 50s, wonder if it's possible if roid, retin-a and finasteridemaxxing
No man. Most people don't know much about roids so they think it's extremely risky ( it is risky for young kids/teens) but in my opinion everyone past 40 should be on TRT. If you follow proper PCT then roids won't do much harm. And about balding; that shit is just genetics dude. I bet this dude is on something ( Test-E for sure ).

@Ellsworth and @LittleBoy use steroids here. You can ask them more about this.
idk man what if you get that giant head joe rogan got due to TRT

from 2018 onwards i no longer give a flying fuck about how a guy looks or acts, only about what type of women he can actually get in the real world

that's when i finally became aware that so many successful men, even very popular and well-liked ones, run around with fucking ugly single moms like A FUCKING CLOWN