Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymcels I Have Questions GTFIH

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I have sports background. I swam for 10 years, played football, competed in running. I want to start bodybuilding. My legs are muscular tbh but my torso is not. What do you suggest for beginners? Btw I just want esthetic body. I don't want too much muscles.

Most important aesthetic muscles:
1. Shoulders, especially lateral delts
2. Back, especially lats for that wide back
3. Upper traps
4. Chest
5. Having low enough body fat so your abs can show, and generally all of the muscles

But you should have a complete workout program anyway and train all of your muscles, don't neglect legs. I suggest you try push, pull, legs program. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Go to gym, at least people will think twice about disrespecting you if you are an ogre. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I have sports background. I swam for 10 years, played football, competed in running. I want to start bodybuilding. My legs are muscular tbh but my torso is not. What do you suggest for beginners? Btw I just want esthetic body. I don't want too much muscles.
Steroids

100 push-ups a day. I'm NOT joking!

See these:
OIP-C.r6zC3eIZ3kzGKo5V8MCxOQHaEM

R-C.a3d7621e99a9a0bf53a97fe0dcf7ee5a