Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Gymcels

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Any gymcels in here who actually have a Greek God physique body? I often hear the gymcels claiming that gymcel is cope and doesn´t work but I bet none of you have a Zyzz or Jeff Seid body including the low BF. Prove me wrong.

Do you expect to actually find anyone with a great body here ? Sure a lot of go to the gym but....you know how are bodies are.

bodybuilding doesn't work with me. I can't get any muscle or fat mass even if I eat 7 times a day

Do you expect to actually find anyone with a great body here ? Sure a lot of go to the gym but....you know how are bodies are.
No I don´t that is why the thread because I have been called bluepilled several times because of the claim that if you have at least a 5/10 face and a Greek God physique then you can get laid. My brother is a bodybuilder and has 70+ lays and has an average face imo so I would like to see a gymcel who literally can´t get laid with a spot free body. and a average face.
bodybuilding doesn't work with me. I can't get any muscle or fat mass even if I eat 7 times a day
Count calories if you aren´t gaining weight you aren´t eating enough, you could also try a Testosterone Enanthate cycle if you want to try that road I wish I could.

No I don´t that is why the thread because I have been called bluepilled several times because of the claim that if you have at least a 5/10 face and a Greek God physique then you can get laid. My brother is a bodybuilder and has 70+ lays and has an average face imo so I would like to see a gymcel who literally can´t get laid with a spot free body. and a average face.

Count calories if you aren´t gaining weight you aren´t eating enough, you could also try a Testosterone Enanthate cycle if you want to try that road I wish I could.
Well if you can have a 5/10 face and a body like Zyzz you can't get laid propably, most of us are skinnyfat and it's so hard to even have a decent body.

You need genetics for a body like that

Well if you can have a 5/10 face and a body like Zyzz you can't get laid propably, most of us are skinnyfat and it's so hard to even have a decent body.
I´m skinny fat too and what do you mean that a person with a 5/10 face and a Zyzz like body can´t get laid? Sure they can at least on Tinder.

You need genetics for a body like that
Genetics means a lot in terms of how aesthetic the body will look so no amount of work will change that, that is true.

I´m skinny fat too and what do you mean that a person with a 5/10 face and a Zyzz like body can´t get laid? Sure they can at least on Tinder.

Genetics means a lot in terms of how aesthetic the body will look so no amount of work will change that, that is true.
Well 5/10 is just above incel tier bro, also mind the height too, body is a +1 i am not saying but even normies above 5 have decent bodies, how do you compete with that.

AESTHETIC (narrow hip bones)
F809f57663c4a03dc1638e5f78512f50

NOT AESTHETIC (wide hip bones)
Depositphotos 24984897 stock photo handsome muscular guy with naked

Both put in the same work - one looks good, the other looks like shit. It's all about genetics buddy boyo

there are some muscular incels, but their genetics are so bad that the muscle looks shit on their frame. if they had good genetics they wouldnt be incel

brag bait, hyper low iq thread,

"greek god physique" + "incel" ================================================ doesn't exist retard
View attachment 42321

View attachment 42323

Both put in the same work - one looks good, the other looks like shit. It's all about genetics buddy boyo
they both look better than a flabby/skinny guy

View attachment 42321

View attachment 42323

I remember you making a thread about this before. I laughed at how you just dismissed the guy with the wide hips as looking like "utter shit", despite him putting in so much hard work into gymcelling :feelskek: But you are right.