Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymmaxing is pointless if you're under 6 feet tall.

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
It's a pointless effort if the goal is to ascend. Foids will not see you as more attractive. They'll only see you as more of a threat. If you're under 6 feet tall you have no chance to begin with.

Last edited:
Honestly I would say if you're under 5'10" .. I see many Chads or Chad lights that aren't a full 6ft that have stacy. I see it a lot in California.

it heavily depends on your face. this dude is listed as 5'8 and he is more like 5'6 or 5'5 like me irl.

5c827746eb3ce821845900d2

Height coper. Some chadlites are 5' 7" 5' 8'' or 5' 9''. Face>height. Height without face is bad. Face without height could work if not too short.

gym is cope in general

The gym I go to has a few chads coming from time to time. The thing is that they are NOT the strongest or leanest or bulkiest, yet every foids' eyes are on them the minute they enter the gym floor. There are only 2 or 3 folks like this, but they are an excellent answer to a question "how do I know the guy is really a chad". Well, when you see one, you immediately know he's a chad, it's just some halo around him. They are between 6'0" and 6'2" btw, not some giants, but they still mog everyone in terms of foids' attention.

Sorry for this water is wet / borderline chad worship comment

If you´re under 6 foot 1 you have no chance-sweden. 100% true. 6 foot means shit here. I´m 182cm, 1cm from 6 foot. But it wouldnt have made any difference. At 185, i wouldve gotten some attention. Tall begins at 185 in sweden. Why the fuck is nature making people around 180cm or less in an area, when you´re not even SEEN if below 185? FUCK YOU GOD OR NATURE

Last edited:
it heavily depends on your face. this dude is listed as 5'8 and he is more like 5'6 or 5'5 like me irl.

5c827746eb3ce821845900d2
You need both. im sick of people who say one trumps the other. Taylor lautner is a beta. He compensates through gymmaxxing. Just look at robert pattinson, the guy hes often compared with for obvious reasons. No one cares that hes not muscular. Of course he would look even hotter to women if he was muscular also. But just as with beards, chads dont bother getting muscle. They dont have to.

Height coper. Some chadlites are 5' 7" 5' 8'' or 5' 9''. Face>height. Height without face is bad. Face without height could work if not too short.
Not true. This study shows you can expect the female to be taller than the male in 1/720 couples. Average male height is 2 standard deviations from the female average. This can only mean women are rejecting far more men based on their height than their face.

Last edited:
Gym is good for body fuck female validation

Honestly I would say if you're under 5'10" .. I see many Chads or Chad lights that aren't a full 6ft that have stacy. I see it a lot in California.

Yes, height is mostly important in the extremes. If you are significantly shorter than average than you're a shortcel, if you're significantly taller than average than you're a tallchad :chad:, Tallchad's can actually have some of the worst Sub-5 faces but still are considered Chad's solely by their height. Like that recent Incels TV video where the prisoner was broken out by a female guard that was genuinely in love with him and committed suicide after she was caught. He was bald and I'm sure that literally anyone on this forum face-mogs him, but he's 6'8 so he got to be a Tallchad.

Being above average is a small advantage, but a 5'9 Chad still mogs a 6'3 Incel into another dimension.

Height is important, but unless you're exceptionally short looksmaxxing in other areas can work. Plus you can always move to an area where people are shorter.

Gym is good for body fuck female validation

Exactly, self-improvement should always be something to strive for. Toilets should be an afterthought.

Not true. This study shows you can expect the female to be taller than the male in 1/720 couples. Average male height is 2 standard deviations from the female average. This can only mean women are rejecting far more men based on their height than their face.

They can't measure face to make a study, and someone above 5' 7'' is already taller than most females in any part of the world. Zac Efron is 5' 8'' and chadlite. He can slay woman with no problem. He gymmaxxed ofc to compensate

I am Giga scrawny. I gotta gymmaxx asap:fuk:

Gymcope is the only thing I have. Stacy should be threatened by me

[UWSL]SuicideFuel[/UWSL] Gymmaxing is pointless if you're under 6 feet tall.​

no mention of face OP ?
Gym
tbh if you don't have face+height combined then gym-maxing can't take off

It's a pointless effort if the goal is to ascend. Foids will not see you as more attractive. They'll only see you as more of a threat. If you're under 6 feet tall you have no chance to begin with.
if foids don’t like me, id rather they fear me tbh

Gymmaxing is pointless if you haven't got a solid base to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back