Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Had a date with a kind guy but not attracted to him"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
You are Incel because of your horrible personality :soy: :soy:

The problem with women is that they're such in denial. I'd have just a little respect for them if they would just admit looks triumph over every other field. But nooooo, that's impossible. They will continue believe that THEY aren't the shallow ones. They're all perfect. They just want some, funny, sweet, confident, guy who will also look good 24/7.

oh and teehee, be nice.

"That's because you're a beta, bro! You just have to buy my course that will teach you how to become an ALPHA MALE, and with only 3 simple words women will be instantly attracted to you, no matter how ugly you are, Only 599.95! For more ALPHANESS, you should also enroll in my bootcamp, it's just 1995.99"

I want to have sex with a woman so bad

"That's because you're a beta, bro! You just have to buy my course that will teach you how to become an ALPHA MALE, and with only 3 simple words women will be instantly attracted to you, no matter how ugly you are, Only 599.95! For more ALPHANESS, you should also enroll in my bootcamp, it's just 1995.99"

Yeah man you have to HOLD FRAME and to MAN UP :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill:

Imagine being the poor sap on the other end.

I mean really, what's the payoff? Is there honestly anything in it for you?

Oh, uninspired, lazy-ass pussy? I feel so fucking honored.

Getting into a relationship without attraction is the worst thing a human can do to themselves. The men are deluding themselves and the women are fucking disgusting for this deception. Like I'm supposed to feel grateful because she decided to fake it and force herself to like me, that feels awful.

Without attraction, you have nothing and what lies ahead of you is a bunch of bullshit.

I'm sorry I was mistaken, the last time I was deemed physically disgusting by a woman I wasn't using the bro science of placing my tongue in this ONE WEIRD WAY to make my genes hulk out. I just to brush up on the latest Bro science and be more CONFIDENT.

If nothing else, this shows that you should be rocked up, just in case you can thug ascend.

15 minutes 4 days a week is sufficient