Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel had a long semi-lucid sex dream

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I want a fleshlight now

I dreamed some weird shit, woke up and now I see that I overslept one of my classes

I’m masturbating to some hentai i found

I’m masturbating to some hentai i found
Jannu

I want a fleshlight now
Why cuck yourself with a rubber tube that's made by a Jewish company? Just abduct a JB cutie and "play" with her and slit her throat with a hunting knife. Ted Bundy did it and he could mog us many times over. Women love crazy psychos but you gotta fake them charms else dem babes they dnt wanna be with u.

Why cuck yourself with a rubber tube that's made by a Jewish company? Just abduct a JB cutie and "play" with her and slit her throat with a hunting knife. Ted Bundy did it and he could mog us many times over. Women love crazy psychos but you gotta fake them charms else dem babes they dnt wanna be with u.
i should move to colorado before im 25 and try to get with a 15 yo jb. it is legal there due to based age of consent laws

Sounds like a plan my man. Just rock up to the first highschool in sight like Bundy did and tell the girls that you have a car and that it's like a mobile bed which makes it possible to have sex anywhere in town.