Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to run from a Pitbull

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
God damn nigger dog almost bit me. I made a run for it and escaped as the owner held it back. Fucking piece of shit nigger dog should be banned.

Sometimes they give chase just because you run. Was it already aggressing you? And what about it's dog?

Sometimes they give chase just because you run. Was it already aggressing you? And what about it's dog?
10/10 ^^^^^
I just walked a few feetaway and then it barker and ran towards me. Then I started sprinting away. This fucking nigger dog is extremely annoying and dangerous. On multiple occasions I have gotten closed to being bit. I rarely go to the parks in my area due to these nigger dogs but today I risked it and I regret going.

God damn nigger dog almost bit me. I made a run for it and escaped as the owner held it back. Fucking piece of shit nigger dog should be banned.
FD5E8654 FD0D 4D98 86AC DF21E4B9E416
97E11F72 62A8 4549 8540 6EC2DC37CC36
8D4D3249 40B8 462C A038 DB5E27188107
9BF39D06 4A00 4893 B43B 302376BA5E74

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BanPitBulls/comments/q9n5hq/pitbulls_attacking_their_own_puppy_the_other/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

A completely healthy normal dog. :lul:. I have started alwys checking corners before I turn while walking to avoid the nigger dogs at this point.
Unironically a wild bear/Tiger is safer to be around than a Pitbull tbh

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BanPitBulls/comments/q9n5hq/pitbulls_attacking_their_own_puppy_the_other/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

A completely healthy normal dog. :lul:. I have started alwys checking corners before I turn while walking to avoid the nigger dogs at this point.
Unironically a wild bear/Tiger is safer to be around than a Pitbull tbh
View attachment 511221

Holy shit that is brutal. I have never seen a pitbull irl, but if I saw one running at me, I would just shoot it. Do you think people could beat it 1v1 fair and square?

Holy shit that is brutal. I have never seen a pitbull irl, but if I saw one running at me, I would just shoot it. Do you think people could beat it 1v1 fair and square?
Yes if you have a pocket knife or hand gun. I carry a pocket knife. If ever came close to being bitten, I plan to sacrifice my left arm and use the right arm to stab the dogs eyes and neck with my pocket knife. Even midget foids have been able to kill the dog with this technique.

Yes if you have a pocket knife or hand gun. I carry a pocket knife. If ever came close to being bitten, I plan to sacrifice my left arm and use the right arm to stab the dogs eyes and neck with my pocket knife. Even midget foids have been able to kill the dog with this technique.
I’m a pretty heavy guy, do you think I could put my knee on its neck and george floyd that thing? Also, do you really think that you would lose your arm to its bite?

I’m a pretty heavy guy, do you think I could put my knee on its neck and george floyd that thing? Also, do you really think that you would lose your arm to its bite?
You wouldn't necessarily lose the arm but would suffer some permanent nerve and muscle damage. As for the knee thing, it might work. I have read stories of people successful choking it. But that is harder than using knife/gun. Best option is to avoid them in the first place if possible.
What da dog doin

I can't stop laughing at this
Raise the bull, pay in full

You need to walk around with a shovel so if this happens again you can whack it good in the head

You need to walk around with a shovel so if this happens again you can whack it good in the head
I have a knife, if it comes to it, I will put my left arm in the dogs mouth, then use my right arm to stab its head.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BanPitBulls/comments/q4r9gn/ops_father_was_asked_to_pet_sit_by_a_friend/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Another problem is the medical cost. If u get fucked even with insurance can mean thosuands of dollars of debt. https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-wit...l-attack?qid=e1ce44ad18890a59634880a723771388
This foid got fucked and now needs $12k and only got $65 from crowd funding. Now me an ethnic shitskin would get $0, thankfully I do have enough$ and insurance but still better not to risk it.

Last edited:
"Ummm akchually German Shepherds and Golden Retrievers cause more deaths than Pitbulls, it's the fault of the owner not of the dog, no need to stigmatize and be dog racist :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"

That species is bread for aggression. Its not a house dog. More of a guard dog.

Tip: if you dont have a weapon, clench your fists. Don't leave your phalanges hanging out for dog to munch

and protect your face from getting obliterated:feelsokman:

"Ummm akchually German Shepherds and Golden Retrievers cause more deaths than Pitbulls, it's the fault of the owner not of the dog, no need to stigmatize and be dog racist :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"
who are you quoting though

My city has a HUGE stray pit bull probelm. You can’t walk a block without seeing them in some parts. It’s one of the reasons why I don’t like to leave my basement.

That's the proper technique...

The worst thing is to show fear at a dog. They can smell it. It smells like food to them

That's the proper technique...

The worst thing is to show fear at a dog. They can smell it. It smells like food to them
Sadly I have fear from dogs due to almost being bitten multiple times. I actually did get bit by a Chihuahua when I was very young(<5?). My cuck brain has been traumatized since then.

Sadly I have fear from dogs due to almost being bitten multiple times. I actually did get bit by a Chihuahua when I was very young(<5?). My cuck brain has been traumatized since then.
I was bit by a half- faced German shepherd as a kid... Ouch!

I was attacked a few years ago by two pit bull dogs. I beat the shit out of them while screaming in the street!

They knocked me off my bicycle... A week later they moved away. i did get sn apology though.

- I would have called the cops but no one ever does that around here. i bet they moved in case i did call cops... Around here they decapitate the dog to see if they have rabies!

I was attacked a few years ago by two pit bull dogs. I beat the shit out of them while screaming in the street!

They knocked me off my bicycle... A week later they moved away. i did get sn apology though.

- I would have called the cops but no one ever does that around here. i bet they moved in case i did call cops... Around here they decapitate the dog to see if they have rabies!
I will probably move to Texas at some point and purchase a gun tbh, that seems to be the best option to truly be safe.

They are in Texas too
They are everywhere in America tbh. Many nigs and white trash own em. I on rare occasion see a spic with em. Don't think I have ever seen sands, curries , rice with em so far.

I made a run for it and escaped as the owner held it back.
Do you think people could beat it 1v1 fair and square?
JFL at the weakness of modern men, our ancestors were so strong and fast that they beat the wolves, the strongest between them were fighting the bears face to face, the weakest ones were good at fighting and self-defense. If one of them lived among us today, he would never run from a dog, he would just kick it, and the dog would die from the impact.

JFL at the weakness of modern men, our ancestors were so strong and fast that they beat the wolves, the strongest between them were fighting the bears face to face, the weakest ones were good at fighting and self-defense. If one of them lived among us today, he would never run from a dog, he would just kick it, and the dog would die from the impact.
Coping to mars and back

Our ancestors went on hunts in groups
They were lucky to hunt an animal outnumbering it 20 to one

Besides there's no running from a wolf or a dog, they are faster. Your best option is to hit it hard in the head or neck and hopefully scare it away

Yeah, ancient humans had weapons, we were talking about hand to hand lol. Ancient humans weren’t made for strength, but rather endurance.

Damn, you won. Congratulations :feelsLightsaber:

Walk around in a pack wielding diy spears made of branches and sharpened rocks theory :feelsmage:

Sorry chad :chad:
A single wild human used to kill and eat a wolf alive with it's bare hands and eyes-closed, 100 %, factually correct, nothing wrong :feelsclown:
Dogs are a weapon, especially pitbulls.
If it's your dog and you treat it well, it won't turn it's back on you, most likely. But going onto the streets without a leash, without being sure you can contain it, it's begging for an attack on someone else.

Last edited:
Coping to mars and back

Our ancestors went on hunts in groups
They were lucky to hunt an animal outnumbering it 20 to one

Besides there's no running from a wolf or a dog, they are faster. Your best option is to hit it hard in the head or neck and hopefully scare it away
This is what globohomo agenda has been gaslighting men with for years so that today men cope with their weakness and think that nothing is abnormal when their bodies are satiated with soy, chemicals, and vaccines. Men don't know their latent abilities were intentionally destroyed and they now can't deal with silly dogs.
Yeah, ancient humans had weapons, we were talking about hand to hand lol. Ancient humans weren’t made for strength, but rather endurance.
weapons! :lul:
Just use any stick, stones, or anything on the street that is enough to save yourself.
Walk around in a pack wielding diy spears made of branches and sharpened rocks theory :feelsmage:
Based theory :feelsLSD:
Dogs are a weapon, especially pitbulls.
If it's your dog and you treat it well, it won't turn it's back on you, most likely. But going onto the streets without a leash, without being sure you can contain it, it's begging for an attack on someone else.
Pitbull owners deserve a painful death tbh.

This is what globohomo agenda has been gaslighting men with for years so that today men cope with their weakness and think that nothing is abnormal when their bodies are satiated with soy, chemicals, and vaccines. Men don't know their latent abilities were intentionally destroyed and they now can't deal with silly dogs.
Throw the most roidmaxxed gymmaxxed meathead into a cage with pack of pitbulls and watch him turn into minced meat within a matter of seconds.

Throw the most roidmaxxed gymmaxxed meathead into a cage with pack of pitbulls and watch him turn into minced meat within a matter of seconds.
cope.

Yeah just ban those niggers
Although if you ask me dogs do have a weak spot which is their nose, if you see one running towards you just kick his shit inside him and he may slow down.

You won't even have to use your fists unless you have the upper hand. If there's shit close to you just throw a rock inside the nigger's eyes.

Tbh they hunted mammoths and sabertooth tigers with a bunch of sticks and rocks ffs, which were much stronger than their current counterparts (not to mention even people with guns have a hard time at killing animals with thick hide/skin).

Dogs and cats fucking hate me for some reason, they must know something about me that even I don't lol.

Pitbulls are the devil’s dog, it’s in their blood to kill. They need to be banned.

Dogs and cats fucking hate me for some reason, they must know something about me that even I don't lol.
Animals hate ugly men just like foids. They especially hate manlets and shitskins. Over.

there maybe other dogs who bite with more force, but pitbulls are by far the most relentless

Pitbull are basically niggers of the dog world

it happens to me all the time, all the streets here are taken by dogs :feelsugh:
fucking third world shithole