Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR haha you can use wagecucks to do your grocery shopping now

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
no reason to ever leave the house anymore. or own a car, those are a bitch to maintain and pay insurance.. :feelscomfy:

are you talking about UberEats grocery delivery?

Even normies rarely leave their house now, they're on social medias 24/7

Yeah I want to abuse that work force so much, most are below average and still have gf even if they are ugly bitches and most are also :bluepill: af so fuck them

I'm not well off, and it's a real pain in the ass to get delivery, if they don't deliver at night from midnight to 8am, I'm out.

22327.jpg

Why own a car as an incel when the world doesn’t want you anywhere near them?

well you pay that or you pay gas and car and maintenance and insurance. and you risk your life getting crashed into tbh I rather some wagie risk his life and deal with all the car bullshit :feelskek:

:owo:
Based loli enjoyer:feelsLSD:

It's definitely nice if you can afford having groceries get delivered frequently while not wageslaving

Delivery is a luxury. Not having a car totally suks.

they Mark up delivery prices in my area. $100 groceriess becomes $150+

I gotta try that shit, fukin hate having to actually go into walmart and be surrounded by gross normies

I gotta try that shit, fukin hate having to actually go into walmart and be surrounded by gross normies
go to Costco or Target. less normies

The delivery people: Delivers me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back