Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING FEMALES

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
YOU ALL KNOW MY THING IS ANTI-DEGENERACY BUT FUCKING HELL FEMALES LITERALLY HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE what it's like to be GENUINELY lonely and unwanted. They are OBLIVIOUS and PRIVILEGED to the point of MEMERY.

Just read the title and watch until 16 seconds in of this bullshit (Wait for it)

It's literally insane how fucking clueless females are.

EDIT (I'd like to add):
To be fair "breakups" are degenerate and literally a glorified form of adultery.

Oh, you don't believe me? Tell me how the emotional damage of a someone saying "I fucked xxx" is any different than them saying "I'm leaving you to go fuck xxx"

Last edited:
I actually watched this yesterday lol I stopped after she said my boyfriend broke up what an attention whore.

I actually watched this yesterday lol I stopped after she said my boyfriend broke up what an attention whore.
Same. It's so retarded it's fucking funny and I literally loled.

Stupid cunt.

She's had two long-term relationships and basically says that no-one is going to be with her long-term.

Why do normies never reveal why they broke up with their significant other?

This girl could find a boyfriend quicker than I could run out an get a sub from subway

I made it 16 seconds. I want to murder everyone now. Was that the point?

This girl could find a boyfriend quicker than I could run out an get a sub from subway

This is so ragefuel but hilarious at the same time. GG dude.

giphy.gif

To be fair "breakups" are degenerate and literally a glorified form of adultery.

Oh, you don't believe me? Tell me how the emotional damage of a someone saying "I fucked xxx" any different than them saying "I'm leaving you to go fuck xxx"

EDIT (I'd like to add):

Oh, you don't believe me? Tell me how the emotional damage of a someone saying "I fucked xxx" any different than them saying "I'm leaving you to go fuck xxx"

If you don't see the difference, you're pretty far gone in the head... One is literally getting cucked. The other just lowers the worth and ability of the female to love you. Still possible for the relationship to turn out okay, just statistically unlikely.

Made me LOL very hard, OP. thanks for this

YOU ALL KNOW MY THING IS ANTI-DEGENERACY BUT FUCKING HELL FEMALES LITERALLY HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE what it's like to be GENUINELY lonely and unwanted. They are OBLIVIOUS and PRIVILEGED to the point of MEMERY.

Just read the title and watch until 16 seconds in of this bullshit (Wait for it)

It's literally insane how fucking clueless females are.

EDIT (I'd like to add):

Wtf is that jaw she jawmogs me af lmao

And people actually watch and subscribe to shit like this, what the fuck.

First world problems at their finest. "Muh I can't get a Chad to stay with me in a long term relationship."

That slut needs to be acid faced then she can really cry about being undesirable.

"omg chad dumped me im gonna be alone forevs now pls give me attention!!!"

She said she'd only talk for five minutes but five minutes into the video she's still talking. What the fuck. How do they get away with it lads?

Wtf is that jaw she jawmogs me af lmao
When guys tell me girls with square jaws and strong chins are ugly I assume they are retarded. Sure you might spawn another incel, or you could spawn an ultra slayer.

Yeah, I stopped at about 20 seconds in.

Hahahaha what a joke oh don't worry she'll be hooked up and in bed with another man next week hahaha it's too easy for femoids hahaha. Kill me.

She said she'd only talk for five minutes but five minutes into the video she's still talking. What the fuck. How do they get away with it lads?

Every time she says "I'm going to talk about" doesn't count toward the time.

Chad is the only person that counts so she is technically right no one (except all men under 8/10) will date her.

It's the white knights cucks' fault for enabling them and giving them attention they don't deserve. The likes/dislikes ratio was enough information.

KILL ALL FEMALE MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY

Another femoid complains about not getting a Chad video. Why not date a guy in her own league? It would make a lot of men happier if those sluts wouldn't just suck Chad's dick.

This is ragefuel for me tbh

You know what's bullshit? Women, including CuckQueers, sympathize with this foid's """"plight"""". They are sad that she no longer gets to gobble on Chad's knob, but at the same time don't give a shit that us incel men don't get ANY love. This is prototypical female behavior, they only think of their own kind, feminism is proof of this. Feminism isn't about "equality", it's about gaining more and more power and superiority. Men have compassion and have bettered the lives of ALL people. But femoids are ungrateful and the rights they have been given by MEN shoud be revoked.

I hope she dies a slow and painful death

From the comment section

Just stumbled upon your channel and watching this video literally made me tear up. I know exactly what you are talking about. I'm 23 and have had only two serious long term relationships in my life and they didn't work out because boredom set in after a couple years. I think that maybe at our age our brains aren't fully developed or ready to love someone for life. I mean, I personally change my mind about random things every other day lol. I know I'm still learning things about myself every day and it's hard to fully love someone when you're still figuring yourself out. But this message was so incredibly real and honest. You're a beautiful and smart girl and I PROMISE you won't be single forever. Someone will come along before you know it! There's still a lot of life ahead of you. :) <3

When guys tell me girls with square jaws and strong chins are ugly I assume they are retarded. Sure you might spawn another incel, or you could spawn an ultra slayer.
220px-KeiraKnightleyByAndreaRaffin2011_%28cropped%29.jpg
olivia-wilde-4.jpg

They are coping hard lol

From the comment section
"Awwww poor me I 'dumped' my 'boyfriend' out of boredom and now I'm lonely. Also, it's impossible to love until you're 80 years old, right now we're learning teehee!"

Some people are just so incredibly stupid in actually makes me mad.

stupid cunt, needs to be raped until death

Fucking attention whore cunt