Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Hair loss is a wahmyns issue

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ely-remove-wigs-live-TV-embrace-baldness.html

Bald and beautiful: Women who suffer from hair loss bravely remove their wigs live on TV - and are hailed as 'inspirational and strong' by viewers

• North east based Panache Group supports people suffering from hair loss
  • Its 'Women Warriors' appeared on This Morning to discuss how they coped
  • It was an emotional moment for the eight women as they removed their wigs
  • Elisha Appleby, 16, first developed alopecia symptoms on 15th birthday

4CC7687D00000578-5790779-image-m-2_1527765050113.jpg

I absolutely despise the double standard between Male Pattern Baldness and Alopecia.
Literally all Alopecia is, is Male Pattern Baldness, except it affects both men, women, and children alike. But it's okay to make fun of a bald man, but not okay to make fun of a person with Alopecia.

Woman, bald and beautiful.
Men, bald and its over.

It's the age old story boyos.

Man Complains: man up, guys shouldn't care, not a big deal

Woman complains: interviews scheduled, foundations started, documentaries in the works

J F L

Lol, one positive is that if women's baldness is publicised than they will try to find a cure for it. Who knows, the cure might somehow also benefit baldcels like me, depending on the mechanisms behind female baldness. Sure as hell would benefit males if they target sensitive receptors in the scalp.

I wish they were bald because of chemotherapy. Then there’d be a chance they die.

On the contrary, men who wear wigs? They're insecure, vain, and weak. Tehehehehehehehe. Such a bullshit double standard. If a man exposed his bald head under a wig he'd be ridiculed all over social media.

I would wife the top right, honestly.

Very horrible double standard.

It's the age old story boyos.

Man Complains: man up, guys shouldn't care, not a big deal

Woman complains: interviews scheduled, foundations started, documentaries in the works

J F L

:feelsrope: