Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Haiti: Cannibal gangs chasing people around and taking over police station.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1766650413049147413

Hm. I wonder if anyone will hire some PMCs to "restore order." :feelshehe:

remember when trump said why are we importing people from shithole countries?

pointing out to haiti somalia

There's a Haiticel here I don't remember his name

This is the future of the world as Niggers increase in numbers kek.

This is the future of the world as Niggers increase in numbers kek.
Haiti is literally what happens when the imported slaves run rampant.

Ihr könnt meinem Blutdurst nicht entrinnen!

Ich stille meine Gier mit Menschenfleisch
@CruxGammata

You said that a month or so ago when you told me that you'd slow down on your posting here but here we are.
it slowly going up, if i was motivated i would spam like 500 posts a day.

Ah, fuck. They're going to take in a bunch more of these fuckers aren't they? :feelscry:

I want to live in a completely failed state, would be more interesting than this dogshit life of mine at least.
Starving testosterone fueled negros will hunt you like this:

That country is cursed tbh have they ever had good times? If it's not huge crime rates it's poverty or a natural disaster etc. not even Dominicans like them

That country is cursed tbh have they ever had good times? If it's not huge crime rates it's poverty or a natural disaster etc. not even Dominicans like them
The French is the best when it comes to casting curses on former colonies

I can’t wait for millions of them to get imported into America. It’s white people’s fault they’re cannibals who eat mud because France made them pay a war indemnity 200 years ago :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Lions like Chicago

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back