Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Haiti is what Chad chasing will lead to

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
When I say "Chad", I refer to reproductive successfully men, such as gang members, regardless of race.

Anyway, traits such as psychopathy, actually increase a man's success. In the modern society, where mechanism against such traits, are removed, such traits will become the "trend" of the society, leading to barbarianism.

Civilization and barbarianism are the opposite of each other. You can't have both.

Haiti, is the perfect example of this. It is a lawless zone in which, the most antisocial and savage traits (without the regulation controlling genes) are chosen over these of civilization genes such as higher IQ and lower aggression.

It is the land where anarchy, gang wars, tortures, robbery, and other forms of atrocities happen on the daily basis - one of the gang leaders, infamously known as barbeque because of his barbarian eating behavior, took over the country.

Trump called Haiti a shithole years ago. I think that would be a understatement today.

Last edited:
Haiti, is the perfect example of this. It is a lawless zone in which, the most antisocial and savage traits (without the regulation controlling genes) are chosen over these of civilization genes such as higher IQ and lower aggression.

It is the land where anarchy, gang wars, tortures, robbery, and other forms of atrocities happen on the daily basis - one of the gang leaders, infamously known as barbeque because of his barbarian eating behavior, took over the country.
Still better than an average North Indian cities

I'm not the biggest fan of pajeets but they went to the space, and there's a difference between being a dirty shithole and a literal warzone where tortures, robbery, shootings happen daily

but they went to the space
That's South India. Most of the scientist in ISRO were Mallus and Tamils not North Indians. Those North Indians are the worst. Trust me worse than niggers

there's a difference between being a dirty shithole and a literal warzone where tortures, robbery, shootings happen daily

That's South India. Most of the scientist in ISRO were Mallus and Tamils not North Indians. Those North Indians are the worst. Trust me worse than niggers
Brahmin, are they in the Southern or Northern part of India?

Brahmin, are they in the Southern or Northern part of India?
They are all over India. But South Indian Tamil Brahmins are said to be the most intelligent.

this is the utopia....where nature rules is utopia

that looks like your average african city to me

Female choice was a great mistake.

Throughout all of human history women have faced little natural selection, well at least compared to their male counterparts.

Women's sexual preferences are stuck in the past. They must be enslaved both physically and sexually until a solution (genetic engineering) is found.

North west Poojabi sluts and South indian mallus whores are said to have the best foids
All Indians are ugly as fuck except for maybe the .5 percent with light features. I’ve only seen maybe 2 good looking Indians in my life IRL. Also I heard that bollywood light skin Indians are mostly from a couple of ethnic groups and a lot of them are from former British Indian territory (modern day Pakistan). Is that true or just pakis pakiing around?

All Indians are ugly as fuck except for maybe the .5 percent with light features. I’ve only seen maybe 2 good looking Indians in my life IRL. Also I heard that bollywood light skin Indians are mostly from a couple of ethnic groups and a lot of them are from former British Indian territory (modern day Pakistan). Is that true or just pakis pakiing around?
Don't watch any of those Hindi shit. I was talking about ability to construct societies which North niggers lack

Ask @wereq or @Confessor

pakis pakiing around

i go to a north indian university and there are lots of hot north indian foids

and i fucking hate curryfoids so i wouldnt say that unless it was true

pakis pakiing around

i go to a north indian university and there are lots of hot north indian foids

and i fucking hate curryfoids so i wouldnt say that unless it was true
North India is more religious. They have more brahmins there. Far up north there's pale-skinned foids due to colder climate. The paki pathan cope gotta stop. Most of them look like terrorist curries.

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest fan of pajeets but they went to the space, and there's a difference between being a dirty shithole and a literal warzone where tortures, robbery, shootings happen daily
JBWs and light-skinned muslims are too proud to acknowledge curry achievements. That's why they bring up Pakistan, literally China's bitch, to 'mog' curries with their pathan cope. Their own fucking pathan PM is rotting in jail. JFL.

You sure about that?? I know a lot of Haitian immigrants ---- they can barely function and make Indians look like Japanese

When I say "Chad", I refer to reproductive successfully men, such as gang members, regardless of race.

Anyway, traits such as psychopathy, actually increase a man's success. In the modern society, where mechanism against such traits, are removed, such traits will become the "trend" of the society, leading to barbarianism.

Civilization and barbarianism are the opposite of each other. You can't have both.

Trump called Haiti a shithole years ago. I think that would be a understatement tNiggers lack
All Niggers lack IQ.

Same

True subhumans. They don't do it because they're starving or something, but for fun.

How do you believe in eating "witches" anyway? Since they're "cursed", won't eating them make you "cursed" as well? I've heard of niggers eating their own dead's brains to "absorb the energy" which has caused kuru prion crisis.

True subhumans. They don't do it because they're starving or something, but for fun.

How do you believe in eating "witches" anyway? Since they're "cursed", won't eating them make you "cursed" as well? I've heard of niggers eating their own dead's brains to "absorb the energy" which has caused kuru prion crisis.
And Africa today is still stuck in the medieval Europe era.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S2LV5Xrz2MQ

Burning "people" to death for "witchcraft" is a common past time in Africa.

Trump called Haiti a shithole years ago. I think that would be a understatement today.
The whole world will become haiti if we don’t stop the NGOs

Haiti is what societal collapse would look like and it's just chads running around with their gangs. Doomsday copers better be prepared for this if they wanna survive

They see the foid they hunted as a chopping board (new ways to slice it up) new edition out soon

However, thank you for mentioning that disease seeing as it is only amongst the most primitive people in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back