Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Half of the hostages captured by Hamas are curries

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The Nepali ambassador to Israel, Kanta Rijal, said at least seven of its nationals in the country were injured in the attack, and that they along with ten others were held captive by Hamas at an agricultural farm in Alumim.[9][36]

The Nepali ambassador to Israel, Kanta Rijal, said at least seven of its nationals in the country were injured in the attack, and that they along with ten others were held captive by Hamas at an agricultural farm in Alumim.[9][36]
Nepalis aren't curries

It's time to flatten gaza once and for all

Nepal deserves that for having diplomatic relations with a country that has no right to exist

my people in Israel
?

IMG 3669

IMG 3752

Judah = Udi

Nepal deserves that for having diplomatic relations with a country that has no right to exist
Pathetic bootlicking Curry muslim. No amount of bootlicking will ever get your Arab overlords to show you even a modicum of respect

Pathetic bootlicking Curry muslim. No amount of bootlicking will ever get your Arab overlords to show you even a modicum of respect
I don’t care about Arabs. I hate Jews and any Modicel who “bootlicks” Jews

What the fuck, you changed
Only extremely buck broken Jews wouldn't support Israel

Especially ones living in Europe since Jews in the EU are constantly getting killed in terorrist attacks by mudslimes and they commit literally all antisemitism and hate crimes against them

Honestly I don't feel bad. Curries simping for a country that ruins everything, especially for ethnics