Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Half the planet is <= 100 IQ.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
How does ALMOST EVERYONE manage to survive and find sex besides me? I tested 128 IQ in elementary school yet most people in the south think I'm fucktarded. God if you are reading. Fuck you
Fuck Satan
Fuck Odin
Fuck Thor
Fuck Esus
Fuck Jesus
Fuck Mormons
Fuck Catholics
Fuck alcohol
Fuck sobriety
Fuck chads
Fuck stacies
Fuck foids
Fuck moids
Fuck life
Fuck afterlife
Fuck yolo
Fuck reincanation
Fuck Zeus
Fuck Jewpiter
Fuck Kronos
Fuck Olympians
Fuck Titans
Fuck (((((((((((((((((((JEWS!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))
Fuck ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JESUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Fuck life
Fuck death
Fuck space
Fuck subspace
Fuck atoms
Fuck quarks
Fuck matter
Fuck antimatter
Fuck zealots
Fuck skeptics
Fuck high IQ
Fuck low IQ
Fuck chads
Fuck the sexless
Fuck ME
FUCK YOU

Last edited:
128 IQ post for sure :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bell curve IQ distribution suggests otherwise.

I think OP is drunk rn. High IQ Shitpost BTW

Fuck IT
Fuck BrazilianSigma
Fuck FBI agents reading this

Bell curve IQ distribution suggests otherwise.
100 is the default average
I think OP is drunk rn. High IQ Shitpost BTW

Fuck IT
Fuck BrazilianSigma
Fuck FBI agents reading this
Good perception
20200103 020438 compress66

Last edited:
Average IQ for men in USA is 115.

The Intelligence Paradox: Why the Intelligent Choice Isn't Always the Smart One, by Satoshi Kanazawa

Mountain Lightning is my pissjug (Walmart's cheaper alt to Mtn Dew)

Last edited:
I'm really high IQ bcuz I can get drunk on 4 bucks
I hope you realize what "cope" means instead of throwing around the word without a meaning.
FinnCel always knows what he's talking about

The Intelligence Paradox: Why the Intelligent Choice Isn't Always the Smart One, by Satoshi Kanazawa

"Discusses why liberals are more intelligent than conservatives, why atheists are more intelligent than the religious, why more intelligent men value monogamy, why night owls are more intelligent than morning larks, and why homosexuals are more intelligent than heterosexuals"

:waitwhat:

>why more intelligent men value monogamy,
>why homosexuals are more intelligent than heterosexuals"

Blatant contradiction right there; average homosexual man has a ridiculously high numbers of sexual partners over his lifetime.

"Discusses why liberals are more intelligent than conservatives, why atheists are more intelligent than the religious, why more intelligent men value monogamy, why night owls are more intelligent than morning larks, and why homosexuals are more intelligent than heterosexuals"

:waitwhat:
yeah, it's because intelligence is often maladaptive and makes you insane

I did 115 IQ or something close to that. I don't trust much that tests, but I do feel more intelligent than the rest. Sometimes I feel living with apes. But my social skills and social intelligence is very low.

Fuck my shity memory.

I got kicked out of school because of poetry not because of math, not because I was violent. But because I failed poetry. Clown world.

They told me to change school or repeat the whole class just because of poetry. So I changed school.

Im average IQ (60th percentile), low working memory and processing speed, but I can simulate intelligence through various methods and in my experience I can beat most people below ~125. Instead of relying on sylogisms I simply create associations between the first and the last elements in a chain of thought, so I can make huge leaps in my thinking without actually wasting mental resources going through the chain. I also have the habit of consantly reducing every situation i'm in into highly compacted information (i can do it very fast by now and in a consistent way), so I don't waste mental resources processing sublte changes in the environments I operate in or get overwhelmed by dramatic changes, and apply some basic formulas on this info. These formulas are a set of elemental regularities I found in many phenomena, and linked them through association (without regard to any logic), but applying the microcosm/macrocosm distinction. I see the world as a series of disconected images associated to a few elemental formulas, according to the dynamics withing the image (in regards to my participation). Its a work oriented worldview. The result is that I am borderline insane but highly functional, i'm deterorating
One of the most important disciplines. It bypasses the rational mind and speaks to different centers of a human being, that are dorment most of the time in our purely material civilization. You deserved it

128 IQ post for sure :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
injustice does things to you.
Fuck my shity memory.

I got kicked out of school because of poetry not because of math, not because I was violent. But because I failed poetry. Clown world.

They told me to change school or repeat the whole class just because of poetry. So I changed school.
They wanted to teach you the basics of orbiting. How otherwise will you speak to m'lady without class and sophisticated words?

Last edited:
Average IQ for men in USA is 115.
Not even close. Where did you get that information? The average IQ in the United States is 98. The average IQ of a college graduate is 115.

Im average IQ (60th percentile), low working memory and processing speed, but I can simulate intelligence through various methods and in my experience I can beat most people below ~125. Instead of relying on sylogisms I simply create associations between the first and the last elements in a chain of thought, so I can make huge leaps in my thinking without actually wasting mental resources going through the chain. I also have the habit of consantly reducing every situation i'm in into highly compacted information (i can do it very fast by now and in a consistent way), so I don't waste mental resources processing sublte changes in the environments I operate in or get overwhelmed by dramatic changes, and apply some basic formulas on this info. These formulas are a set of elemental regularities I found in many phenomena, and linked them through association (without regard to any logic), but applying the microcosm/macrocosm distinction. I see the world as a series of disconected images associated to a few elemental formulas, according to the dynamics withing the image (in regards to my participation). Its a work oriented worldview. The result is that I am borderline insane but highly functional, i'm deterorating

One of the most important disciplines. It bypasses the rational mind and speaks to different centers of a human being, that are dorment most of the time in our purely material civilization. You deserved it

You fakemaxed IQ pretty good. I tried to learn only important facts, I used memory techniques.

I remember my classmates always told me they didn't learn for test. I thought they lying but they didn't. They just surf on the wave of their brain capabilities.

I remember one of my classmate she was bitch ass lazy, barely passed the class. After high school she was doing drugs, weed, alchol. I met her in hospital when I had heart problems, she got there because she was drunked and stoned again, hospital was her second home basically. Years later I was checking her FB she got tuition on Chinese university studying some space robotics. She also managed to learn Mandarin. She lives there with her chad boyfriend.

And I'm wagecucking in two jobs living with my mother.

SuiFuel tbh

Fuck my shity memory.

4870323 1

I have an iq of 1000 ded srs

Most countries have an average IQ far below 100 lol.

amazon embeds are broken on here but you can just google it to see the reviews and stuff

Your looks = IQ

even if women did value intelligence and not looks, how are they supposed to know how smart someone is? Issue IQ tests in the club to every man they see?

Your looks = IQ

even if women did value intelligence and not looks, how are they supposed to know how smart someone is? Issue IQ tests in the club to every man they see?
I know man, the issue is even privately you will have trouble coping with high IQ, as it tends to make you mentally unstable, and solitary creative pursuits tend to be overwhelming for a single man to undertake in the present day. This is a brutal pill that almost rivals the agepill.

I know man, the issue is even privately you will have trouble coping with high IQ, as it tends to make you mentally unstable, and solitary creative pursuits tend to be overwhelming for a single man to undertake in the present day. This is a brutal pill that almost rivals the agepill.

Probably because your body prioritized IQ over other attributes, but if you were born to a high IQ race and had height + face to back it up, you'd be mentally stable.

130 iq indian guy = schizo

130 iq chad =

IQ reduces with age. I tested 124 in 3rd grade by a psychologist but I doubt I am still there.

We are all a lot less unique and special than we think.

Probably because your body prioritized IQ over other attributes, but if you were born to a high IQ race and had height + face to back it up, you'd be mentally stable.

130 iq indian guy = schizo

130 iq chad =

that's true, some average guy trying to use his mind to force the world to bend to his will, with lackluster looks and social ability (hard to separate those but still) will probably end in disaster, or at most generate a tardy bit of wealth which is given to a divorced old ho

Being high IQ probably just makes you some non-NT depressed guy who statistically get laid far less than low IQs.

You would be happier if you were a low IQ, NT/npc, working class guy or thug.
I know man, the issue is even privately you will have trouble coping with high IQ, as it tends to make you mentally unstable

Makes sense why so many high IQ academics are npcs that don't think for themselves, but instead learn from reading existing concepts. Schopenhauer has written a lot about this. If they were high IQ and not npc, they would be unable to cope with the world and end up like him - not reproducing.

Last edited:
This is because the majority of the world are shitskin subhuman ethnics.

Intelligence is secondary to self assurance & that usually comes from either:

A - Life being handed to you due to your attractiveness through genetics

B - Ignorance of the shit show going on all around you so you're happy with your lot, helps to be dumb; the less awareness of the truth you have; the less stuff to worry about.

C - Being exceptionally good at something that brings admiration & focusing on that & nothing else.

You said nothing bad about my religion, you are based, OP!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back