Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Hamas are going TKD!! (gore thread)

I'm not sure if the bottom left picture is legit. It looks staged. The soldiers are too clean in the face to have been captured and stripped. Typically, they'd have scrapes and bruises when captured, if not outright getting beaten to a pulp. Some are wearing sandals. Yeah, that one is fake. JFL

Still, it's powerful propaganda to use your own troops to make it look like utterly defeated IDF soldiers.

Last edited:
The burning kike tank is lifefuel

It's hilarious how 90% of the comments on Twitter are in support of Hamas.

:panties:

IMG 3779

Radical hindus are now rageful. Let me remind you something: we are in your country.

Nothing is better than seeing your enemies dead :panties:

i sleep like a baby after watching these videos :feelsohh:

I like how ISIScels encouraged the rest of the Islamic world to improve their aesthetics

they might have felt great about those small wins but israel is bombing the hell out of them with hundreds maybe thousands more palestinians dead

You should post these in an mp4 format just in case the original posts get taken down.