Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Hamster and Gretel is a pretty good Disney show - the female protagonist actually gets defeated by male villains

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I came in thinking it'd be excessively feminist but a lot of the time Gretel actually loses and gets bound up (tribute to Wonder Woman maybe) and needs Hamster to bail her out.

There's another instance where Hamster gets captured and she saves him, but that's a good balance.

I also like how it teaches alternate approaches other than brute-force like when she nearly drowns a child by punching her way through water lines to rescue him. You see others like Kevin and Fred playing a role in teaching her intelligent approaches to a solution, like how to free people from mind control using a cheer chant rather than beating the shit out of the mind control victims.

Finally a decent successor to Phineas and Ferb because I hated Milo Murphy's Law. This will tide me over in my post-Amphibia daze until I get Owl house finale. With the last season of Walking Dead debuting it seems like everything is drawing to a close now, maybe I will be back to anime self.

The artstyle reminds me of Phineas and Ferb kek

yeah it's the same team

View attachment 661399
What do you think of that cartoon btw? When I was a kid in the begining I liked it but it soon became very repetitive how every episode was the same: Phineas and Ferb invent something, Candace wants to tell the mom, Perry goes on a secret mission, someone sings a song, Perry fights with Doofensmirth and his evil invention banishes Phineas and Ferb invention, the mom doesn't notice and Perry comes back home. Same formula for every episode except the specials which I didn't even watch.

it soon became very repetitive how every episode was the same: Phineas and Ferb invent something, Candace wants to tell the mom, Perry goes on a secret mission, someone sings a song, Perry fights with Doofensmirth and his evil invention banishes Phineas and Ferb invention, the mom doesn't notice and Perry comes back home. Same formula for every episode except the specials which I didn't even watch.
That's charming and they make fun of themselves for using it in clever ways, never bothered me.

I think Kevin is in many ways the main character of the show.
He appears to be chronically depressed which makes him relatable.
Even though I hate what a mentalcel he is.

Yeah I get it you're jealous you didn't get powers like your loli sis and instead aliens gave them to her hamster.
But Hiromi fucking likes you, you could ascend easily, you have great looks and hair faggot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back