Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hapacel goes on raging rant because asians wont accept him for having a white father/rice mother

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Brutal asian infighting

I pity all “mixed race” peoples. Their lives and identity truly sucks.

I pity all “mixed race” peoples. Their lives and identity truly sucks.
Nah it's mostly hapas. Mulattos and Eurabians are no where near as mentally insane as hapas. Likewise, MENA hapas are not as bad as Euro Hapas.

Cant imagine being born as a hapa
Thank god im a curry

We all are mixed.

Hapas from AMWF usually look better because to date outside your race as an asian you need to be above-average while in WMAF couples fu guys are below average white guys who pulled the JBW card.

Last edited:
Abo-Dravidian-Iranian rape baby pooskin cope :feelshaha::feelshaha: @Made in Heaven look at this :feelsclown:
If you believe in 'Out of Africa' theory, then you should know that your oldest ancestors were niggers and abos.

If you believe in 'Out of Africa' theory, then you should know that your oldest ancestors were niggers and abos.
No I don’t believe that retarted disproven myth to make shitskins feel better about themselves.

It hasn't been dispelled you banana
Yes it has Russian slavnigger scientists disproved it. Now deathnics have nothing to compare with us at all. We are a different species.

hapas do good in their moms home country. just most of them are too stupid to leave the west which is where their idiot parents brought them to be raised.

Yes it has Russian slavnigger scientists disproved it. Now deathnics have nothing to compare with us at all. We are a different species.
Nope:feelsohgod:
All the oldest haplogroups are from Africa, all the oldest remains of humans are from Africa. 'Out of Africa' is legit.

Hindu dindu abonigger cope
You are the one who's coping here faggot. I have all the empirical evidence to substantiate 'Out of Africa' theory.

You’re an abo-chink abomination :feelskek:
No I look nothing like abo:feelsohgod:
I look more like these
Images 83
Unnamed

than these
Images 86
Images 87
Images 88

Attachments

• images (85).jpeg
    images (85).jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 14
  • images (86).jpeg
    images (86).jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 18
Nope:feelsohgod:
All the oldest haplogroups are from Africa, all the oldest remains of humans are from Africa. 'Out of Africa' is legit.
big truth. niggers were the first humans, all the copers can deny it all they want. But facts don't change

@Lv99_BixNood I'm sure you have a different opinion on this

all science says so
:soy::soy::soy:

Science also says that the kikecine is good for you and that masks work.

No white person walking the earth today was EVER a nappy headed tar skinned monkey. That’s a FACT.

@Lv99_BixNood I'm sure you have a different opinion on this
These niggers are half-white too, yet they only complain about not being accepted by Asians. Have you ever seen a hapa complain to whites that he's not accepted as white? No, they are meek and submissive towards cumskins and direct all their complaints at Asians. They know whites will never accept them and that they have no chance with white women, so they go to Asia and sexpat it up like their daddies and steal more noodles from ricecels. And then they wonder why we hate them :feelsclown:

These niggers are half-white too, yet they only complain about not being accepted by Asians. Have you ever seen a hapa complain to whites that he's not accepted as white? No, they are meek and submissive towards cumskins and direct all their complaints at Asians. They know whites will never accept them and that they have no chance with white women, so they go to Asia and sexpat it up like their daddies and steal more noodles from ricecels. And then they wonder why we hate them :feelsclown:
brutal truth. Hapas definitely bitch at Asians more than at whites about acceptance. Brutal race pill

You cannot prove that it’s 4d shitskin cope.
Niggers being the first humans makes sense as to why they're so primitive
Most hapas consider themselves asian because they look asian. that's why they dont even bother trying to fit in with whites, unless they're a giga coping hapa whore

Oh I mostly remember people by their avatars

asians need too shame thier women more tbh. Only reason black women still semi attached to black men

Most hapas consider themselves asian because they look asian. that's why they dont even bother trying to fit in with whites, unless they're a giga coping hapa whore
Not our fault their daddy had to fuck a noodlewhore. Also Asians can tell they're mongrels, that's why they don't fit in.

Not our fault their daddy had to fuck a noodlewhore. Also Asians can tell they're mongrels, that's why they don't fit in.
Are you being serious? I can never tell hapas and asian apart.

over for linuscel.

no point of hapas and asians hating on each other, they're both seen as asian in society and experience more or less the same problems