Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy Cho Day! (May God accept him)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
St. Cho, mark our words. We will NEVER forget you and your sacrifice owning those oppressive, bullying normies. You stood up for the weak and defenseless. Thanks be to you for giving them a voice.

You're a hero to us ricecels. You shown those chads that we ricecels can be strong and not to be fucked with. You were not only good with guns, but also hand to hand against the military cadet who got rekt.

In a time of hardship and where most incels are fakecels, you stood firm as a truecel with selective mutism and autism. You were righteous, not arrogant apostates like those faggots at looksmax.

May God grant you the highest level of heavens. Amen.

Say his name. Remember him.

Easy read version of his manifesto

Video-grab-of-Cho-Seung-h-007.jpg

Last edited:
Nigga akimbo'd two pistols and rekt 32 normies

Don't push a ricecel to his limit

Cho was the most ruthless and emotionless killER. 32 kills with just 2 pistols is fucking badass.

What a machine!

Dude was born to kill

How did he kill so many normies with just 2 pistols?
There's shooter out there fully loaded with mags and assault rifles and barely do much.

Honestly I'm impartial about shootings because I'm not darktriadmaxxed. Even if you gave me a gun to shoot up my bullies I would be to hesitant to enjoy it as much as these shooters do.
I do rant on here about how much I want to kill my bullies and normies but its just me raging and venting about my mistreatment.
I'm cursed by the lack of darktriad traits.
I just want a peaceful life that's all. I'm not about wanting to hurt anyone.
Some reasons

1. US wasn't really experiencing as much as these shootings so they don't expect it

2. Hollow point bullets

3. Cho chain locked the doors

4. He was somewhat physically strong (about to tackle a army cadet or air force I forgot)

5. He was training with shooting for a long time

6. He was determined to do it.

7. Repeatedly shooting downed targets in the head

Also I think he had the same mindset as you. He wanted peace too, but society kept rejecting him and bullying him, so he had to do what he do

How did he kill so many normies with just 2 pistols?
There's shooter out there fully loaded with mags and assault rifles and barely do much.

Honestly I'm impartial about shootings because I'm not darktriadmaxxed. Even if you gave me a gun to shoot up my bullies I would be too hesitant to enjoy it as much as these shooters do.
I do rant on here about how much I want to kill my bullies and normies but its just me raging and venting about my mistreatment.
I'm cursed by the lack of darktriad traits.
I just want a peaceful life that's all. I'm not about wanting to hurt anyone.
Maybe Cho has Aimbot and shoot like what we see in anime hahaha. I would kill the bullies anyday if it had zero consequence. When I was in school, I was thinking to splash hot boiled water or some chemical in the lab to my bully’s face, but I feared the consequences. I am not as brave as Saint Cho aka Ax Ismail and ?(Question Mark).

Rest in peace

Somebody in Alabama celebrated Cho Day by going ER last night.

I can't say I agree with him murdering people just because living in this world is a bigger punishment than death.

based
hope he gets a hareem of white stacies in heaven, he did what most of us are coward and fearful to do and his name will never be forgetton

based
hope he gets a hareem of white stacies in heaven, he did what most of us are coward and fearful to do and his name will never be forgetton
72 virgins

I can't say I agree with him murdering people just because living in this world is a bigger punishment than death.
Ong

cho is a gift from the korean peninsula, inshallah he shall live with his 72 virgins in heaven

He was pushed to his breaking point because of soyciety

Did the media ever release the full videos he shipped to them in the mail?

I would love to watch those along with the basement tapes.