Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy New Years from NEETAndTidy!

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Its been a hell of a year. Lots of fakecels banned. Lots of newcels joined (including me) and I thought I'd write something nice...

Happy New Years boys and men! It's been another year of lonliness and brotherhood. But at least we have eachother.
We will always have eachother as we are all brothers in inceldom
You are the best group of guys I've been part of since 4chan wasn't normie trash.

I hope to spend the next year and years on out here with you. My brothers.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Let us share a drink, toward our longevity and hope.

2EB0B9F5 0B13 4665 9B5E 496F8A9693AB

Another year to not roping

Oh god, I hope I'm not posting here another year. Ascend or ER. Or both! :)

Thanks for the well-wishes anyway.

Happy New Years boys and men! It's been another year of lonliness and brotherhood. But at least we have eachother.
You are the best group of guys I've been part of since 4chan wasn't normie trash.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
:feelsautistic:

Same to you, bro.

Hope your health gets better.

Thanks boyo I wish a good new year to all boyos

Can't believe i made it to 2019. I hope I don't make it to 2020.

new years eve 2018 was like yesterday. what a fucking nightmare.

Can't believe i made it to 2019. I hope I don't make it to 2020.
bro I hope you didn't too. you didn't know just how fucking legit that statement was.

@Ritalincel you see I was a lurker back then. like a faggot I didn't join til this day 2 years ago and I will never stop regretting it.

@Ritalincel you see I was a lurker back then. like a faggot I didn't join til this day 2 years ago and I will never stop regretting it.
Hi.

OP was a tranny fucker xd

Its been a hell of a year. Lots of fakecels banned. Lots of newcels joined (including me) and I thought I'd write something nice...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
happy new year bro

It’s october not new year yet

2019 2019 2019 2019

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Faggot

Did he really fuck a tranny?
Well he got doxxed and his FB was him being proud of that "relationship" so it goes without saying that it happened :feelspuke:

I want to be in 2018 or 2019 the world past 2019 is unsalvageable

Many classic inkwells in this thread :feelsaww:

too bad we can't get in a time machine and go back 4 years
It would be better to go back a lot further than 4 years with a time machine

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
I just joined but for the most part were just arguing and there wont be a happy new year, I can still remember the last halloween like it was just 5 days ago, Brutal!

What always amazes me with these old threads is to see stats like "Posts 4,453 Online 21m" "Posts 13,668 Online 8h 18m"

What always amazes me with these old threads is to see stats like "Posts 4,453 Online 21m" "Posts 13,668 Online 8h 18m"
There was a time reset a few years ago

2019 2019 2019 2019
I hate that year, normies were running amok and disparaging incels everywhere.
I love 2020 since that year was the year of retribution.

I want to be in 2018 or 2019 the world past 2019 is unsalvageable
I actually agree with this but I was still a failure in 2019 but at least I was younger and had more optimism. I wish I could change 2018/2019 for the better