Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Happy Saint JD day, today is the two year anniversary of the Liberation of Plymouth

A terrifying day for @13k (Incels tv) because the shooter was his main subscriber. Lost his balls after that kek :feelshaha:

Time does fly fast.

A terrifying day for @13k (Incels tv) because the shooter was his main subscriber. Lost his balls after that kek :feelshaha:
I hate the candlelight vigils that take place after an incel goes ER - if people gave a fuck before the massacre happened, people would never have been offed.

Time does fly fast.
Yes. I have been a user on here for three years. I remember after the massacre happened, many greys started popping up. Saint JD gave inceldom a grand audience.

Bet more shootings will occur, not only in the US but also in Europe.
Mark my word.
Shits getting out of hand and society is in a deep dark pit….
Western Europe is also Americanized

Yes. I have been a user on here for three years. I remember after the massacre happened, many greys started popping up. Saint JD gave inceldom a grand audience.
I remember retards on IT celebrating because they thought we will get shut down. Like always, they can fuck themselves.

Bet more shootings will occur, not only in the US but also in Europe.
Mark my word.
Shits getting out of hand and society is in a deep dark pit….
Western Europe is also Americanized
Western Europeans can't easily get their hands on guns, however.

Careful, feds watching
I’m only here to discuss certain topics, with
Like-minded individuals such as you guys.
Fucking retarded that a small community of roughly 20,000 people gets infiltrated and monitored.
Assholes

He was an incelexit poster, why weren’t they banned

Saint JD wasn’t that ugly, foids in the JewK are too snobby.

Last edited:
What shooter? ER?

Jake Davison walks into a bar, and he says, “I just came in here to reload - I’m not going to order anything.”

No, he is saying that the ethnic guy that runs Incel TV lost a subscriber when Saint JD offed himself.
Huh? Were they affiliated in any way? Also just 1 subscriber isnt really gonna matter to the channel anal ytics

Huh? Were they affiliated in any way? Also just 1 subscriber isnt really gonna matter to the channel anal ytics
It was a joke. No JewTuber wants to lose even a single subscriber.

American foids are landpigs. I saw many fat foids today while at work. 60% of the foids I saw were fat, 10% had tattoos. Thank Mammon I see less blue and green hair, I hated that trend.