Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hard to Swallow: The Average Man is Not an Incel Using the Current Definition of Having Zero Romantic Experiences

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
People extrapolate this chart only considering rates of virginity among 18 to 29 year olds to claim 30-50% of men are incels just like us, dateless KHHVs who never had a GF or any intimate experience with women in any form but that isn’t true.

[UWSL]I did a sexual history poll on Looksmax.org which is infested by average looking normies, almost 60% of the people were virgins, however, when you only consider those that were KHHVs who never dated, that number drops all the way down to 10%. :blackpill:[/UWSL]

View: https://imgur.com/a/iYNuQqu

Last edited:
Furthermore, most of these voters were young, not even in their 20s, so you could imagine how rare it is to be a KHHV in your mid twenties or early thirties. :blackpill::feelsrope:

View: https://imgur.com/a/KZijBA6

Last edited:
A lot of people here have a hard time accepting we are a small minority. Most think men are mostly sexless incels who have to pay for sex, just a big cope. We are the exception, not the rule. Most men have no problem getting sex as a teenager and having multiple relationships.
@bigantennaemay1 @AFsShouldntExist @Stopping@Nothing19 @Transcended Trucel @BraincelsRefugee @TheGambler2 @Ouroboros

How tf did you get back in here, you bluepilled coper?

good to have you back man:feelsokman:

People extrapolate this chart only considering rates of virginity among 18 to 29 year olds to claim 30-50% of men are incels just like us, dateless KHHVs who never had a GF or any intimate experience with women in any form but that isn’t true.
View attachment 650252

[UWSL]I did a sexual history poll on Looksmax.org which is infested by average looking normies, almost 60% of the people were virgins, however, when you only consider those that were KHHVs who never dated, that number drops all the way down to 10%. :blackpill:[/UWSL]

You dont belong here with all your unbacked NT-pill argument

I always though average man is not an incel and we incels are just bottom 4% to 10%, not more than this.

View attachment 650252

The average man isn’t enviable either, considering he’s not the wet fantasy of women and has to make himself somehow important to even be considered as a sexual partner in the first place

The average man isn’t enviable either, considering he’s not the wet fantasy of women and has to make himself somehow important to even be considered as a sexual partner in the first place
True. They scrape by more on less. :smonk:

I think about 30-60% of men, depending on country, only have sex like once every 3 years.

yeah there isn't many true incels, but at least 30% of the male population aren't even getting sex once a year

That is still pretty high, it's only going to rise, even for a "normie" not even getting laid once a year is very poor

Last edited:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. This just shows ugly and socially lacking we are to end up here. Just that far off from the fucking average. damn

Furthermore, most of these voters were young, not even in their 20s, so you could imagine how rare it is to be a KHHV in your mid twenties or early thirties. :blackpill::feelsrope:

View: https://imgur.com/a/KZijBA6

If you read elliot rodgers manifesto (incel mein kampf) you will realise that St elliot bore witness to many normies or even 4/10s getting bitches, by virtue of being NT.
Meanwhile elliot was a 5'9 6/10 face in my honest opinon but because of his high inhibition and sperg outs he died friendless and a virgin :blackpill:

If you read elliot rodgers manifesto (incel mein kampf) you will realise that St elliot bore witness to many normies or even 4/10s getting bitches, by virtue of being NT.
Meanwhile elliot was a 5'9 6/10 face in my honest opinon but because of his high inhibition and sperg outs he died friendless and a virgin :blackpill:
Im not denying blackpill, being tall and chad exponentially increases your chances

“I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.”

:yes:
Many people underestimate the gap between incels and normies.

The average normie already did/experienced what an incel will never have in his entire life.

Definition is no sex in 6 months so if you really want to know the numbers it’s much bigger than you might think. Allot of guys in marriage are Incels