Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hard work is nothing compared to genetics. Look at these ricecel getting giga mogged noodle Stacy. Keep coping in gym manlets

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Brootal mog. Ricecels look so uncomfortable she stole the show. I fucking bet judges picked that noodle Stacy to mog these ricecels on purpose

She does not look natural

Suicidefuel. They did it on purpose. The manlets should have the right to bukkake this tall whore for the humiliation.

Yes 7’0 chad also doesn’t look natural.

That’s genetics to You boyo
Suicidefuel. They did it on purpose. The manlets should have the right to bukkake this tall whore for the humiliation.
2020 what a time to be alive where men pose in underware beauty pageant and women rate them

Yeah its kinda unsettling tbh. She looks like a robot.

On a side note why does she keep moving her hair out of her face every 10 seconds. Just cut your bangs if they're that long you retarded whore

i don't even want to know what she has up in her mind.her feeling of self value is probably so inflated that everyone(man and women) who isn't at least a 8(or a fucking big time millionaire) is not even considered human.

This is pure heightmogging. The ricecels aren't that bad in any other area. Yet look at how brutal this is. Don't know how so many faggots here still trivialize the heightpill.

Last edited:
This is pure heightmogging. The ricecels aren't that bad in any other area. Yet look at how brutal this is. Don't know how so many faggots here still trivialize the heightpill.
4A1AF01F 28BE 4C10 9258 AFD3D2B13EFB

That tall noodlewhore looked so repulsed around those manlets, the shortest one I estimated via their body weight and proportions wouldn't be over 5 ft.

i don't even want to know what she has up in her mind.her feeling of self value is probably so inflated that everyone(man and women) who isn't at least a 8(or a fucking big time millionaire) is not even considered human.
Remember that dogs are more human to women than sub 8 men

Yeah its kinda unsettling tbh. She looks like a robot.

On a side note why does she keep moving her hair out of her face every 10 seconds. Just cut your bangs if they're that long you retarded whore
She's fucking hot and got me hard ngl. When foids do that shit with their hair it turns me on, and yeah I know it's not smart of practical.

Don't get the height difference though? Was it like an under 12s bodybuilding contest? Or like a specific category for midgets?? I dont think you would find her at all weird in a normal place like of it was at Arnold or Olympia.

Also agree defo the organisers could have got a 150cm super hot noodle to do that rather than a fucking 175cm one in heels, just to mog the guys for comedy.

wow, now that is a gigastacy if I ever saw one.

She has got one big high heels there

What is her height?

Her hips are narrower than her shoulders, very low E, sad!

lol they'd be mogged to the grave next to some people who call themselves incels on this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back