Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hardest country to live as an Incel?

Probably eastern Europe. Shitty wages, no welfare, low trust culture

Russia?

Edit: People make a good point for USA. Nowhere do People go ER as much as usa

Last edited:
You raised a good point.
brazil is full of ultra low inhib NT's bluepilled fucks, if you're a social outcast and shy, you're mocked and bullied.
It's easier to be incel in third world shitholes than in Europe.
It is true that Brazil is full of stupid monkeys who do not hesitate to make fun of incels, however the subtle methods that higher IQ normans use to put incels down are more harmful in the long run. They might not directly mock your looks, but they're more likely to deny you a job because "he looks creepy". The better normans look the more they will ostracize you, and there is no way around it.

U.S.A is worse.

So I was looking to create a metric to objectively quantify the the dating market gender lopsidedness. Here's what I've found:

So take Germany obesity rates:
67% m - 53% f = 1.26 obese men per obese woman

But now compare that to American obesity rates:
70.2 m - 66.9 f = 1.0 obese men per obese woman

Which means that in the United States, relative to women, men are putting in more effort to maintain their physical appearance than in Germany.

This in the united states results in a population that is mostly land whale women, that exclusively date the fittest ripped chads. Because you have to think, it's the majority of women dating the fittest best looking chads (in any country with dating apps... so basically all countries). So in the united states the disparity between the two is even more pronounced making the dating market even more fucked.

It's the result of "body positivity" propaganda marketed and pushed in the media specifically at women to ensure they stay fat.

But it's actually MUCH worse than that in the untied states. Because obesity rates are determined by BMI they don't take into consideration muscle mass which is more prevalent in males. So what America consists of, when I walk around, I see ripped roided up Chads and obese fat women who stuffed themselves with pasta and pizza. It really is that bad, and almost every guy I've met here is incel and every girl has many guys chasing them or impossible standards for even talking to a guy.

Any of those rich, extremely feminist northern European countries.

The United States, the Jews designed our economy to run on sex - so being an ugly mutant is torture when you have endless amounts of young pussy walking by you everyday.

Germany mogs the US when it comes to living standards in general, americucks pay a shitload of money for college, medical treatment, and are like a few times more likely to get killed, especially in the ghetto areas. obviously, the elites live in another dimension.
Cope. Why are so many germans still moving to America and almost no american ever moves to germany? And there are about 50+ millions americans of german descent. Why did they move? Because germany sucks and there is no "living standart" in germany. Drivers license cost you 3.000 to 4.000, a small house cost you 500.000. Fuck germany. I hope all the arabs and niggers rape and kill those idiotic german robots, like the russians did in 1945 in eastern prussia.

Balkans or Holland if ur a manlet.

United States is the most gynocentric and least accommodating to incels in every way imaginable