Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Harry and Megan show is depressing

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I had a day I didn’t have to slave away. And watched that Netflix shit. And it is just so depressing.
South Park made fun of it, but in reality if they don’t sell themselves as product, what do they have making them different than anybody else?
They are rich so I don’t feel bad that way, just that they are some of the most privileged people ever, yet it’s just fucked
And the fact they have million times more sexual value and accolades than me. What’s the point in anything when you are poor and ugly.

Couldn't care less about muh royals, mutts seem to have some weird obsession with them

Literally who the fuck cares about those spoiled brats

One is a nigger whore and the other is a spoiled bitch who has everything handed to him
I just think with automation it’s going to get even worse with the trying to appear more “exquisite” and who is the more deserving of being served.